(EXHIBITION) Towson, Sat., Oct. 26, 12 Noon, N/A

Knight

Staff member
2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter Moderator
Likely the first time we use any real pressure on defense. How well we press will define how far we go this year. Looking at you, Deivon.

I thought in the Rutgers game we contested a high number of shots. By contested I mean we actively tried to block shots. It’s a great thing. However, one concern is this might put some guys in foul trouble. Hopefully, they pick and choose their spots wisely.

I thought in the Rutgers game we contested a high number of shots. By contested I mean we actively tried to block shots. It’s a great thing. However, one concern is this might put some guys in foul trouble. Hopefully, they pick and choose their spots wisely.
Safe bet that we will be a foul trouble team all season. Comes with the territory of playing fast and turning teams over.

Its a SJU exhibition game where tickets weren't included with seasons. I'm sure you can sit mid court.
Not sure how they are releasing tickets but none were available on the side with the benches. There is availability in the lower bowl on the opposite side.

Not sure how they are releasing tickets but none were available on the side with the benches. There is availability in the lower bowl on the opposite side.
I bought seats in Section 9 lower level, next to our bench. Bought them a few weeks ago when they first went on sale. At that point, the section directly behind the bench wasn't available; I think those are held back for Coach and other special people. :)

Back