(EXHIBITION) @Rutgers, Thu., Oct. 17, 6:30p, BTN

So tie the game, followed by a lack of fundamentals, no box out from Wilcher gifting a 3 point play, followed by a careless TO.

Reading this thread is interesting. Flipping back and forth from baseball. Guys it’s a 2 point game. In October! It’s an exhibition game. LOL. Just think how beneficial playing on the road. This early. We are one tortured fan base.
And Pitino let his guys play through it without worrying about the fan complaints of no timeout 😄

Reading this thread is interesting. Flipping back and forth from baseball. Guys it’s a 2 point game. In October! It’s an exhibition game. LOL. Just think how beneficial playing on the road. This early. We are one tortured fan base.
Been reading for years about how we should ignore poor play. I don’t buy it. Hype the team before a game is played, then excuses, excuses.

I’m jealous of Harper and Bailey. Need our NIL money to get us a player or two like that one of these days. Just one would put us over the edge good.

Been reading for years about how we should ignore poor play. I don’t buy it. Hype the team before a game is played, then excuses, excuses.
Not saying to ignore play but criticism at this point is a little over the top. This is the time for learning. It’s an exhibition. In October.

Pitino is getting everyone involved. Not necessarily about the win. Just think of all the tape he’s going to go over to correct. All while playing a real team in a challenging environment.

Pitino underachieving on the substitution decisions!
Brady Dunlap has no business on the floor against quality competition

I’m jealous of Harper and Bailey. Need our NIL money to get us a player or two like that one of these days. Just one would put us over the edge good.
I don’t fully understand the specifics but I remember hearing Goldman Sachs was involved

Heck of a time to put in Dunlop
Look, its and exhibition game. Notwithstanding that fact, I saw a lot I didn't like tonight - however, I expect Rick to employ a lot (and lots and lots) of stairs and sprints and brain massages to be performed by the team before the games actually count.

Back