Donte D. to Knicks?

Would be smart move for Knicks.
Im not as positive NC. To me it would depend on what the Knicks may do trade wise. I like him and the idea of the college trio is nice, but I don’t think he’s better than quickly or grimes and with their size you can’t play much of them together for stretches.

I think it would have to mean there was a trade where gripes or IQ get sent out.

Im not as positive NC. To me it would depend on what the Knicks may do trade wise. I like him and the idea of the college trio is nice, but I don’t think he’s better than quickly or grimes and with their size you can’t play much of them together for stretches.

I think it would have to mean there was a trade where gripes or IQ get sent out.
Fair point Amase. While I like all of Grimes, Quickley, Brunson & Hart, I guess what I was saying is I also like Donte who is another winner from a program I love.

Well we know how Kranmars feels about this last name heritage
True about the last name, but not about his game. Especially at the cost of Quickly since:

1. There must be a cap on the amount of 6-4/6-5 guards one team.

2. I have reached my cap limit on the amount of Villanova players I can root for.

Last edited:
Donte would be a great add, especially if his three point shot continues to improve.

As long as the Knicks don’t trade for KAT, I’ll probably be happy with whatever big trade they make

Thibs is supposed to be a defensive coach. At least that is what we are to believe and that is why he doesn’t play Toppin much.

But if Thibs dislikes Toppin’s defense, then Donte makes little sense. Hitting a couple of three pointers is great, except when you keep losing your man and they get open looks in the other end.

I mean....I don't know if I can handle much more Nova. My sister and brother-in-law (Nova grads) are already unbearable about this Knicks connection.
Maybe the Knicks won’t help you with this move.

However, I suspect St. John’s is going to give you some ammunition this coming season. 😉 Patience my friend, patience. The time of a great awakening is almost upon us. Soak it in. The day of retribution is here.

I liked him out here. GSW bench was abysmal compared to last year but was really solid. (Although he probably started almost as many games as he did coming off the bench.)

Definitely provides high energy and effort on D, which was also not a hallmark of the Warriors this season.

If the Knicks did sign him that might signal someone else is going to go. IQ in trade speculation and has value if he is part of a package to get a big fish.

Back