Dingle/Ledlum court case

Now that we have both Kadary and Smith, what do we think Ledlum and Dingle would do if they win the case? We’re already at 12 ships and only so many minutes to go around.
Ledlum would get 20+ min at the 4. dingle might not come
even if he wins, as he prob wouldn’t start.

Ledlum would get 20+ min at the 4. dingle might not come
even if he wins, as he prob wouldn’t start.
IF* they both win And come back... one of them is coming off the bench... Smith/Kadary/Luis/Chris/Zuby... or... Smith/Dingle/Kadary/Luis/Zuby...

I don't see either of them returning to the squad given our signings and our PF targets... tough cause I do like the NY flair on the team which they both offer.

Rick was trying to limit his minutes last year when we had nothing. I think he's a 15 minute guy here and I'd welcome him.
He played over 28 minutes a game in conference play. To me it seemed like he was one of the only guys whose minutes rarely got impacted.

He played over 28 minutes a game in conference play. To me it seemed like he was one of the only guys whose minutes rarely got impacted.
Rick was quoted as saying he was trying to get Ledlum’s minutes down to near 20 — and that was with no Scott and whoever else we bring in. His super power is offensive rebounding/hustling. Harder to do playing big minutes.

If the opening Season Line up isn’t , Wilcher , Zuby, RJ, Richmond , Smith ,

storm clouds could be rough weather . How Pitno distributes minutes after the Opening Whistle will be like dealing cards.
He’s suppose to be a Master at keeping everyone happy .
We will see.

I wouldn’t assume Zuby is just yet. Let’s see if Vince can return to his earlier form. If so, he would be an impactful starter at the 5.
Always way more important who’s on the floor at crunch time. Who starts will likely change from time to time. Only two guys I think are locks to start every game (barring injury) are Kadary and Smith.

If we sign Pryor he might get 5 minutes. Die on another hill.
I blocked who you responded to and was going to be like, "on what planet does Pryor get five minutes?" and now I know what you're saying. lol. I think Vince will be super match-up dependent & get some healthy DNPs, but against bigger teams, get 20 minutes. Staff apparently really loves him. It'd be a nice surprise if he's more than that.

Honestly, as much as I do think Watkins/Pryor/Mitchell are all more talented and more athletic than Ledlum, capping the offseason with Ledlum returning would be pretty damn good.

Back