Deutscher Fußballmeister 2019-20 - FC Bayern München!

[quote="Moose" post=392175][quote="SJUFAN2" post=392165]I'm really not into soccer beyond the international level for the US but I do follow the teams that have our best young talent.

Chelsea - Pulisic
Dortmund - Gio Reyna
Leipzig - Tyler Adams
Lille - Tim Weah
Fortuna Dusseldorf - Zach Stefan

Very excited to see how Reyna develops. I think he, Pulisic and Adams have a chance to be very special.

Who else should I be keeping an eye on?[/quote]

Weston McKinnie on Schalke for now. But their coach is horrible and lot of rumblings that Weston will be sold this off-season. Schalke has never consistently played him in one position. Him and Adams are both talked of as future USMNT captains. He's also unfortunately hurt a lot.[/quote]

Besdies Mckennie you have in the Bundesliga:

John Brooks - Wolfsburg
Josh Sargent- Bremen, although they're in a relegation game today and face demotion
Zack Steffen - Dusseldorf, he was out injured for the second half of the season
Timmy Chandler - Frankfurt
and a couple of second teamers from Bayern - Chris Richards and Taylor Booth.
If you want to cheat ther'es also Phonzie on Bayern, he's an American of sorts.

BTW even if Reyna had 10 American teammates I still wouldn't root for Dortmund!:) ;)

[quote="Section9" post=392181][quote="Moose" post=392175][quote="SJUFAN2" post=392165]I'm really not into soccer beyond the international level for the US but I do follow the teams that have our best young talent.

Chelsea - Pulisic
Dortmund - Gio Reyna
Leipzig - Tyler Adams
Lille - Tim Weah

Very excited to see how Reyna develops. I think he, Pulisic and Adams have a chance to be very special.

Weston McKinnie on Schalke for now. But their coach is horrible and lot of rumblings that Weston will be sold this off-season. Schalke has never consistently played him in one position. Him and Adams are both talked of as future USMNT captains. He's also unfortunately hurt a lot.[/quote]

John Brooks - Wolfsburg
Josh Sargent- Bremen, although they're in a relegation game today and face demotion

BTW even if Reyna had 10 American teammates I still wouldn't root for Dortmund!:) ;)[/quote]

Steffen is gone from Dusseldorf with their relegation. Either backup and Man City or will likely be loaned out again so he plays.

Chandler is a forgotten man. Never seemed to click with USMNT. Was a good old Jurgen special. Once he was gone its like he lost his US Passport.

[quote="Moose" post=392185][quote="Section9" post=392181][quote="Moose" post=392175][quote="SJUFAN2" post=392165]I'm really not into soccer beyond the international level for the US but I do follow the teams that have our best young talent.

Chelsea - Pulisic
Dortmund - Gio Reyna
Leipzig - Tyler Adams
Lille - Tim Weah

John Brooks - Wolfsburg

BTW even if Reyna had 10 American teammates I still wouldn't root for Dortmund!:) ;)[/quote]

Steffen is gone from Dusseldorf with their relegation. Either backup and Man City or will likely be loaned out again so he plays.

Chandler is a forgotten man. Never seemed to click with USMNT. Was a good old Jurgen special. Once he was gone its like he lost his US Passport.[/quote]

Timmy seems to just keep on keepin' on. He's had a nice run in the league. He's never going to be a major force but he seems to land on his feet every year.

BM absolutely hammering Barca today. RB Leipzig upset Atletico yesterday with an American (Adams) getting the winner. Could be an all Deutschland final.

Bundesliga 2 LaLiga nil!!! That was total domination by Bayern, they punished Barca.

Now I guess we know who the best German goaltender is.:) ;) You can't fault Ter Stegen for most of the second half goals, but he was very tentative and shaky in the first half making several poor clearances that led to Bayern chances.

[quote="Section9" post=396083]Bundesliga 2 LaLiga nil!!! That was total domination by Bayern, they punished Barca.

Now I guess we know who the best German goaltender is.:) ;) You can't fault Ter Stegen for most of the second half goals, but he was very tentative and shaky in the first half making several poor clearances that led to Bayern chances.[/quote]

Haven't seen a news source here, but lots of chatter that Barca sacked their coach after the game.

[quote="SJUFAN2" post=396089][quote="Section9" post=396083]Bundesliga 2 LaLiga nil!!! That was total domination by Bayern, they punished Barca.

Now I guess we know who the best German goaltender is.:) ;) You can't fault Ter Stegen for most of the second half goals, but he was very tentative and shaky in the first half making several poor clearances that led to Bayern chances.[/quote]

Haven't seen a news source here, but lots of chatter that Barca sacked their coach after the game.[/quote]

He won't be the last one to go. He's been on the hot seat for a while, but his players, for the most part spit out the bit, some of them, especially the old timers will go also.

I'm asking a lot, but I hope :Lyon knock off City tomorrow. Then we can have a Ligue 1 Bundesliga semis, followed by a Bundesliga finals.:) ;)

Back