David Jones, Huge Potential Piece This Year

See how these guys mesh. Posh is the leader but this guy could be our best offensive player

not really sure what we will get from Curbelo. Seems like a good kid, but gets in his own head a lot based what I saw in DR. Things gotta be going really good for him to be effective. He has Julius Randle syndrome
I don't think he was that way in high school or his freshman year, so if it's not lingering physical issues, they should get him to a sports psychologist to help him get out of his own way.

Power forward?!
Same question can be asked about the No.1 guy on the list, Jaime Jaquez, Jr. who might be an inch taller than Jones. Jones will be starting at PF in most likely lineups.

Also have a hard time seeing Nova's Brandon Slater as # 12 power forward?? Have to think frosh Whitmore will be more of the power forward for Nova.

The lion in the corner, for anyone who doesn’t watch Big East games religiously all I can say is watch out. He can do it all via aggression, power and presence.

If we have the number 10 PF in the country, then why were we picked to be only #6 in the BE? Is he playing alone?

Back