Coach on radio @ 2:30.

I dont care if the number shrinks as long as we get 2 bigs( with at least 1 from Sampson,Obekpa] and a shooter IMO anything more is gravy , providing we dont loose anybody.

Man, I know coach is recruiting hard but seems like slim pickings right now. Any chance we see a foreign kid pop up on the radar?  Just don't see many realistic options that we are close with.

Man, I know coach is recruiting hard but seems like slim pickings right now. Any chance we see a foreign kid pop up on the radar?  Just don't see many realistic options that we are close with.

I have no idea, but my I hope and pray there is a 6'11 Croatian or Australian kid sleeping on Lavin's couch waiting to take a scholarship and enroll.

We need two more real solid recruits and another two guys that can be role players. We need two big bodies up front that can contribute really. 3-4 is fine. We just need bodies out there.

Not to worry. Guaranteed to get at least 2 of the kids we are involved with. Add in a Euro or a kid who transfers and becomes eligible next year, or a kid who decommits his verbal and never signed a LOI. These things happen ever year.

I'm sure Coach is positioned to take advantage of these situations. In Lavin we trust !

We need two more real solid recruits and another two guys that can be role players. We need two big bodies up front that can contribute really. 3-4 is fine. We just need bodies out there.

Do you think all 6 in the rotation will be back next year--- something always seems to happen

guys either way we are going to get 4-5 new recruits that we will love and root for just like the class now...... im sure it will be a name or two we like and or love (ie woods and sampson/obkepa) and probably a couple of guys that are role players....... but i personally do not want a team of stars, every good team needs guys that understand there roles and do that and that only!!!

Do you think all 6 in the rotation will be back next year--- something always seems to happen

Imo we need to bring in 4 kids ( assuming all 6 stay) for practice purposes alone. It's amazing how many minutes these kids have already logged in Big East play. That surely will come in handy next year.. but i doubt they are pushed hard in practice.

I do. Gift not going anywhere. Nate blue and moe know that Moe would benefit from another year. He needs to get stronger and tighten things up and this year's draft is real strong. Pointer loves SJU as does harrison and Harrison doesn't have the athleticism to go NBA after freshman year. I don't see baseball interfering with basketball for Amir this season. He'll likely be back for start of semester. Greene will be w fixture here. Just guesses of course, but these kids have gotten sooo much better and have unfinished business. My biggest concern is that Lavin surrounds them with the pieces they need.

CC, have any of the 6 done or said anything to make you wonder? If not, lets hope they all proud of what they accomplished this year and want to keep it going. Kudos to the staff. This season could not have been easy for any of them.

mentioned 3-4 more recruits for next year.
that number continues to shrink.

3-4 more plus Branch = 4-5, still down from the one time quote of 5-6 but it's been 4-5 (3-4 more) pretty consistently recently.

Man, I know coach is recruiting hard but seems like slim pickings right now

Keep in mind that someone who completed his degree requirements in three years is eligible to transfer without penalty ... unless of course your coach is Phil Martelli.

We've got the space to accommodate guys who crave a bigger spotlight...

mentioned 3-4 more recruits for next year.
that number continues to shrink.

HAS anyone thought that with coach recruiting as much as he has been that we would.have at least .one or two verbals by now Cant wait for his annoucement Know we would all feel better

Gimme obekpa and Jakarr added to Branch and I think we can be awesome next year. Add another capable role player or two and we'll be rolling.

Gimme obekpa and Jakarr added to Branch and I think we can be awesome next year. Add another capable role player or two and we'll be rolling.

Absolutely. Branch is a huge addition often being overlooked, with him we have a solid 7 man rotation, added 2 more and we're set. Any more is gravy.

The problem comes if we don't land Sampson or Obekpa. If we strike out on both, then the situation gets a little hairy. But let's deal with that if it ever happens. Hopefully it wont 

**modified lol**

Well if they strike out on Sampson and Jakarr they will still be in the running for Christopher and Obekpa. ; )

Back