Chris Ledlum Intent

Said this in a Newsday article. Fact Rubin's even asking him about coming off the bench should also hint at what we're trying to do.

"I obviously would have to keep all options open, but if I got another year I don’t see any reason I wouldn’t want to be here,” Ledlum told Newsday at a team appearance at the Applebee’s in Fresh Meadows, Queens, last week. “I love Coach (Rick) Pitino. And this is home. I’ve loved playing for St. John’s.”

Asked about taking a role with fewer minutes of playing time or even coming off the bench, Ledlum replied, “I would be willing to do whatever role I’m asked — the priority is winning.”"

Love this guy.
Chris Ledlum will be successful in any endeavor he chooses to pursue . Whether it be playing BB for a few more years or , embarking on a Business or , other Career .

Obviously he made the most of his Education at Harvard and , then St John’s . As a transfer grad student here at SJU he could have taken less than challenging Academic courses. But , didn’t .

Took a Grad Course in International Business , which if he plays overseas should serve him well beyond his playing years .

He must be a great interview for Reporters as he just says the right answer. .

It’s too bad we didn’t have him for 4 or more years.

Unfortunately , he’s likely among the few who truly fit the bill as a Student Athlete .,Which the NCAA has basically destroyed with Transfers and NIL policies .

I rooting for the NCAA to give him the green light to play for us this next season.

Great kid. His goodbye post thanking St. Johns and its fans is a perfect example of why CRP decided to turn over the roster.

Not saying previous year's kids were bad kids but Rick obviously brought kids in like Chris who were not only PHDs but all have strong family ties, are high character kids. In Chris' case he professes a strong faith as well, and is not alone on this roster to do so.

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we had any player technical fouls for backtalk to refs. I think they were limited to the impulsive shoves between players. In Ponds' final season I think he alone had 7.

I'm pretty certain if they could replay the season at the level they finished, 13 or 14 conference wins would be a given. We prob don't lose to Michigan, BC or even a good Dayton team. 25-7 or better feels likely.

At the heart of the team is Ledlum. Wish we had him for 4 years. I have a feeling we will be seeing him around, regardless of how his petition goes.

Great kid. His goodbye post thanking St. Johns and its fans is a perfect example of why CRP decided to turn over the roster.

Not saying previous year's kids were bad kids but Rick obviously brought kids in like Chris who were not only PHDs but all have strong family ties, are high character kids. In Chris' case he professes a strong faith as well, and is not alone on this roster to do so.

Guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we had any player technical fouls for backtalk to refs. I think they were limited to the impulsive shoves between players. In Ponds' final season I think he alone had 7.

I'm pretty certain if they could replay the season at the level they finished, 13 or 14 conference wins would be a given. We prob don't lose to Michigan, BC or even a good Dayton team. 25-7 or better feels likely.

At the heart of the team is Ledlum. Wish we had him for 4 years. I have a feeling we will be seeing him around, regardless of how his petition goes.
Soriano I think got one versus Marquette

Back