(Charleston Classic) Utah, Sun., Nov. 19, 5:30p, ESPN

Straw man argument. Nobody said we wouldn’t win games. Even in your scenario the margin of error is razor thin. 7-4 OOC is probably too deep of a hole to climb out of in conference play. That means sweeping multiple teams which is never easy.
It’s not an argument genius. Just a prediction.

I hope to think that St. John’s has plenty of opportunities to put themselves back in the NCAA conversation.

I hope to think that St. John’s has plenty of opportunities to put themselves back in the NCAA conversation.
According to KenPom’s current rankings, we’ll have 12 chances for quad one wins in conference not including the Big East Tournament. We probably wind up with 13 quad on games. If we can go 7-6 in those and take care of business everywhere else we’ll be fine. Probably wind up 21-10 plus BET if we can do that.

Talk about male Caucasian youth...did you get a load of this team while in Charleston? I told them I was a sports writer with the Long Island Press and they granted me lockeroom access prior to our game. Their pre-game meal was avocado toast. Their pre-game music selections were Rush, Metallica and Bon Jovi. They told me their favorite sport is actually not basketball...it's hockey! Geez

Talk about male Caucasian youth...did you get a load of this team while in Charleston? I told them I was a sports writer with the Long Island Press and they granted me lockeroom access prior to our game. Their pre-game meal was avocado toast. Their pre-game music selections were Rush, Metallica and Bon Jovi. They told me their favorite sport is actually not basketball...it's hockey! Geez
Long Island Press huh ? I use to deliver the Press back in the Day . It’s bern gone a long time now .
CA you have Brass ones if you got Press Credentials ? Hockey hmmm .

I remember reading Bernie Beglane back in the day. I think he was a Johnnie, if memory serves.

Long Island Press huh ? I use to deliver the Press back in the Day . It’s bern gone a long time now .
CA you have Brass ones if you got Press Credentials ? Hockey hmmm .
I threw that in for the old timers like me. Never delivered the Press but delivered Newsday when the two were rivals. 5 cents a day! I used to collect 30 cents for the whole week. There was no Sunday paper.

Back