Charleston Classic (11/16-17 & 19) Ticket Pre-Sale info

4 games so all day into the evening. 1st 3rd 5th 7th place games. You can’t fly out until Monday at least. 😉
Thx that’s what I was trying to figure out if flying out Sunday night is doable but sounds like it’s gotta be Monday

Hotels downtown very expensive but there is a beautiful Courtyard Marriott Mt Pleasant for around $160 nite, 6 miles from the Arena

Last game Sunday last year started at 3:30pm so an 8:30pm or later departure would be easy. I assume there are non stops to NY. Not as easy from west coast. I will likely have to go in on a redeye Wed night and leave on the one non stop too early Monday AM. 💩 PS the buddy of mine I'll travel with if I go and I will likely play golf Saturday. Maybe someone would like to arrange a RM.com outing.

Last edited:
Last game Sunday last year started at 3:30pm so an 8:30pm or later departure would be easy. I assume there are non stops to NY.
Yeah just looking at Delta also there is American and Jet Blue

Hotels downtown very expensive but there is a beautiful Courtyard Marriott Mt Pleasant for around $160 nite, 6 miles from the Arena
This is very true . Charleston is a big time destination almost the whole year . It’s a great City though .

The Gem of the South . It has many fine Restaurants in Downtown to enjoy . Pricey though they may be . But , not to you big spenders from NY .

My Pleasant is just a hop , skip and jump over the Bridge that spans the Charleston Harbor . It’s not as long as the Verrazano but , longer than the GW Bridge .

Lots of stuff to see in Charleston besides BB if you care to enjoy it . Very historic .

I don’t live in Charleston but, go there several times a year ., Always enjoy it .

It’s a Classy Town , not a tourist trap .

Hope those who go to the Games enjoy the City .

I started my Northeast golf season at Wild Dunes a few times before switching to the RTJ Golf Trail. We would try and get into the city at least once each year for dinner and also we had a place we really liked on Sullivan Island but I don't remember what it was. It was (shudder to think) 30 years ago. Only been back to go to a couple conferences at Kiawah since then. Always wanted to get to the city with my wife but she's decided to stay home due to the Egypt trip right after Thanksgiving so boys weekend it is.

This is very true . Charleston is a big time destination almost the whole year . It’s a great City though .

The Gem of the South . It has many fine Restaurants in Downtown to enjoy . Pricey though they may be . But , not to you big spenders from NY .

My Pleasant is just a hop , skip and jump over the Bridge that spans the Charleston Harbor . It’s not as long as the Verrazano but , longer than the GW Bridge .

Lots of stuff to see in Charleston besides BB if you care to enjoy it . Very historic .

I don’t live in Charleston but, go there several times a year ., Always enjoy it .

It’s a Classy Town , not a tourist trap .

Hope those who go to the Games enjoy the City .

For anybody looking to stay outside of downtown Charleston, Mount Pleasant or Isle of Palms are the places to stay. Very nice areas and a quick 10-15 minute car ride to downtown. Plenty of airbnbs and hotels usually available.

Last game Sunday last year started at 3:30pm so an 8:30pm or later departure would be easy. I assume there are non stops to NY. Not as easy from west coast. I will likely have to go in on a redeye Wed night and leave on the one non stop too early Monday AM. 💩 PS the buddy of mine I'll travel with if I go and I will likely play golf Saturday. Maybe someone would like to arrange a RM.com outing.
How is the 4th game of the day going to start at 3:30? The first game would have to start at like 8am. Maybe the championship game is scheduled for that time but no guarantees we will be in it although I like our chances much better with Pitino than any of our prior coaches.

Back