Group A: Paris St-Germain, Arsenal, Basel, Ludogorets

Group B: Benfica, Napoli, Dynamo Kyiv, Besiktas

Group C: Barcelona, Manchester City, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Celtic

Group D: Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid, PSV Eindhoven, FC Rostov

Group E: CSKA Moscow, Bayer Leverkusen, Tottenham Hotspur, Monaco

Group F: Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Sporting Lisbon, Legia Warsaw

Group G: Leicester, Porto, Club Brugge, FC Copenhagen

Group H: Juventus, Sevilla, Lyon, Dinamo Zagreb

Spurs & Leicester did well for themselves. Man C, not so much. AFC might win their group (I tend to under-rate PSG!).

PSG 1 - 1 Arsenal. Poor display by Arsenal, aside from Ospina. Cavani should have had several goals. Where was Xhaka? Why was Alexis playing as the striker? #WengerLogic

Barca annihilated Celtic 7-0.

Nice work by Leicester today. It looked like Real Madrid were going to lose at home to Sporting Lisbon but two late goals by Ronaldo and Morata. Man City had an easy win and Spurs lost at Wembley. Arsenal played their CL games there for few years in the 90's and had poor results as well...

Good wins last night for Spurs & Leicester.

Celtic stopped the Man City train this evening with a 3-3 draw in Glasgow.

It was Xhaka vs Xhaka as Arsenal won 2-0 over Basel. Theo is in a groove, 2 goals tonight..

Atletico beat Bayern 1-0.

Good wins last night for Spurs & Leicester.

Celtic stopped the Man City train this evening with a 3-3 draw in Glasgow.

It was Xhaka vs Xhaka as Arsenal won 2-0 over Basel. Theo is in a groove, 2 goals tonight..

Atletico beat Bayern 1-0.

I hate Atletico!!!!!!!!!!

Lotsa goals today:

Arsenal 6-0 Ludicrous (Ozil hat-trick)
Barca 4-0 Man C (Messi hat-trick)
Bayern 4-1 PSV

Yesterday, Leicester made it P3, W3 and Spurs were held 0-0 by Leverkusen.

Yesterday Lewa made an incredible move in the box, back-heeling the ball to himself, spinning around a defender and a very sharp angle fired a shot off the far post. After the play, he high fived the defender and goalie and they were all smiling. He hit the post/crossbar three times yesterday.

I think he's getting his form back, now if Meuller would also pick up his game we'd be set.

Can't wait for Atletico payback at the Alianz.

Yesterday Lewa made an incredible move in the box, back-heeling the ball to himself, spinning around a defender and a very sharp angle fired a shot off the far post. After the play, he high fived the defender and goalie and they were all smiling. He hit the post/crossbar three times yesterday.

I think he's getting his form back, now if Meuller would also pick up his game we'd be set.

Lewandowski's effort sounds like Bergkamp vs Newcastle.

Man C beat Barca, Arsenal won in Sofia, Leicester drew, Spurs lost at home... (Wembley).

Lewandowski's effort sounds like Bergkamp vs Newcastle.

Man C beat Barca, Arsenal won in Sofia, Leicester drew, Spurs lost at home... (Wembley).

Yes, but Lewa basically faked a defender out of his shoes, big difference Bergkamp put it in the net.

Deja vu all over again, Groundhog Day, etc. as Arsenal and Bayern Munich square off for the umpteenth time. Is this the year the Gunners finally best them?

Draw in full:

Champions League last 16

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

Manchester City v Monaco

Sevilla v Leicester City

Real Madrid v Napoli

Benfica v Borussia Dortmund

Porto v Juventus

Bayer Leverkusn v Atletico Madrid

Paris Saint-Germain v Barcelona

First legs to be held 14/15 February and 21/22 February, with second legs on 7/8 March and 14/15 March.

Deja vu all over again, Groundhog Day, etc. as Arsenal and Bayern Munich square off for the umpteenth time. Is this the year the Gunners finally best them?

Draw in full:

Champions League last 16

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

Manchester City v Monaco

Sevilla v Leicester City

Real Madrid v Napoli

Porto v Juventus

First legs to be held 14/15 February and 21/22 February, with second legs on 7/8 March and 14/15 March.

To answer your lead question: no. :)

Draw in full:

Champions League last 16

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

Manchester City v Monaco

Sevilla v Leicester City

Real Madrid v Napoli

Porto v Juventus

Based on past failings, I cannot argue with you... the only advantage is that the 2nd leg is at home. But it could all be over by then.

PSG got Barcelona, so if Arsenal finished 2nd in their group, it could have been case of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Draw in full:

Champions League last 16

Bayern Munich v Arsenal

Manchester City v Monaco

Sevilla v Leicester City

Real Madrid v Napoli

Porto v Juventus

Based on past failings, I cannot argue with you... the only advantage is that the 2nd leg is at home. But it could all be over by then.

PSG got Barcelona, so if Arsenal finished 2nd in their group, it could have been case of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Actually, by Bayern standards this has not been a great year but they seem to be turning it around during the past week. Some pundits give the gunners a good chance, we shall see.

Psg absolutely hammered Barca 4-0 and it wasn't even that close. They led 2-0 at the half thanks to my ex Bundesliga guy Julian Draxler who scored the second goal. ;) They just just continued to counter attack. Barca looked like they'd rather be some place else the entire game. I hate Psg but you gotta give 'em props, they dominated.

Horrorshow by Arsenal. Once Koscielny came off injured the wheels, brakes, seats and steering wheel came off the bus. Time for change at the top.

Horrorshow by Arsenal. Once Koscielny came off injured the wheels, brakes, seats and steering wheel came off the bus. Time for change at the top.

yeah, Bayern scored 3 in ten minutes. Lewa's header was the start and then a Thiago brace. Meuller got one late.
Funny thing is I thought that Arsenal had the momentum after the Sanchez goal but they just didn't have it after Lewa got his.

The goals were plentiful today:

Leverkusen 2 - 4 Atletico
Man C. 5 - 3 Monaco

Be surprised if tomorrow's games do not follow suit:

Porto-Juve
Sevilla-Leicester

Bayern 10-2 Arsenal (on aggregate). Time to ring the bells of change, Stan Kroenke! Assuming he is aware of the debacle...

Real Madrid 6-2 Napoli (aggregate). Sergio Ramos with a brace today.

Back