(BET) #4 Seton Hall, Thur., Mar. 14. 2:30p, FS-1

The first game we played them they didn't have Clingan who is one of the 5 most impactful players in the country. Since then they have been an absolute wagon outside of one night in Omaha where Creighton shot 14/28 from 3 against them. The second game where we played them "close" we lost by 13 at home.
Whew. Last night you were confident in 15 point Nova win over DePaul. That went south. Then you “weren’t confident” in St. John’s over Seton Hall. Strike Two. I now believe you are rolling with some mind bending reverse psychology here. So in a round about way you are wishing the big St. John‘s upset into existence. I love how you think brother! 🤔😂🤣

Whew. Last night you were confident in 15 point Nova win over DePaul. That went south. Then you “weren’t confident” in St. John’s over Seton Hall. Strike Two. I now believe you are rolling with some mind bending reverse psychology here. So in a round about way you are wishing the big St. John‘s upset into existence. I love how you think brother! 🤔😂🤣
Pessimist by nature. No expectations, no disappointments :)

What a euphoric afternoon… to think we haven’t seen a Friday since 2000… that was emotional. You heard the last 3 minutes from the crowd- saw in the faces of the fans… we’ve been starved of success for so long… and it’s just the semis of our Conf Tournament! Lol

Gonna try and post some vids below

nope … all too Large. Let’s keep this thing rollin! Can’t make it tomorrow- for those that Go. Remember it’s a Home game! Be heard!

I love Wilcher…just not for this season. Some of the best senior guards in the country were terrible as freshmen. Take a gander and Jamal Shead’s freshman stats when you get a chance. He’s an absolute monster.
The only mea culpa we want to hear from you is that you were 100% wrong about Daniss Jenkins.
You yearned for Walter Clayton as our point guard but Jenkins has outperformed him overall in his importance to his team.
Thank you and you're welcome.😉

The only mea culpa we want to hear from you is that you were 100% wrong about Daniss Jenkins.
You yearned for Walter Clayton as our point guard but Jenkins has outperformed him overall in his importance to his team.
Thank you and you're welcome.😉
What part of me saying I like Wilcher is a mea culpa? I haven’t changed my stance on him for a second all season. The best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores.

What part of me saying I like Wilcher is a mea culpa? I haven’t changed my stance on him for a second all season. The best thing about freshmen is they become sophomores.
Who asked you about Wilcher???
Your myopia doesn't just apply to your judge of basketball talent but to reading also.🤓🥸🙈👀👁👨‍🦯

Who asked you about Wilcher???
Your myopia doesn't just apply to your judge of basketball talent but to reading also.🤓🥸🙈👀👁👨‍🦯
You literally wrote “The only mea culpa we want to hear from you is…” in response to my post about Wilcher. That language suggests I made more than one mea culpa and quoting a response that only addressed Wilcher implies he was the subject of it.

Why don’t you cool off by taking a long swim in the Everglades?

So many heros (in a good way) in this one. Luis, when under control like today shows why he is most talented player on court.

Joel with a nice bounce back game calling for the ball and being offensively aggressive.

Allyne with a great shooting night played very well and was not hesitant.

Ledlum, when driving to the basket, rebounding and not hoisting up threes was a force.

Dingle finding his shooting range and the whole team playing great D and shutting down the Halls three point attack in the second half.

Jenkins settling the team down in the closing minutes to secure the win.

Just a great win in a must win situation.

So many heros (in a good way) in this one. Luis, when under control like today shows why he is most talented player on court.

Joel with a nice bounce back game calling for the ball and being offensively aggressive.

Allyne with a great shooting night played very well and was not hesitant.

Ledlum, when driving to the basket, rebounding and not hoisting up threes was a force.

Dingle finding his shooting range and the whole team playing great D and shutting down the Halls three point attack in the second half.

Jenkins settling the team down in the closing minutes to secure the win.

Just a great win in a must win situation.
Don’t short change yourself. You were quite heroic posting repeatedly about the game in a totally different thread.

Your selflessness and steely determination was inspiring. You risked your reputation to the rest of the forum, and single-handedly kept another thread from having its bubble burst.

Big shout out to you.

You literally wrote “The only mea culpa we want to hear from you is…” in response to my post about Wilcher. That language suggests I made more than one mea culpa and quoting a response that only addressed Wilcher implies he was the subject of it.

Why don’t you cool off by taking a long swim in the Everglades?

:cool:

Florida Everglades water temperatures reach hot-tub levels​

(I remember lastyear the news outlets discussing that the ocean water off of Miami was stupid warm, even hot, so I had to look up what was happening with the Everglades water)

Don’t short change yourself. You were quite heroic posting repeatedly about the game in a totally different thread.

Your selflessness and steely determination was inspiring. You risked your reputation to the rest of the forum, and single-handedly kept another thread from having its bubble burst.

Big shout out to you.

To be honest, I was so caught up in the game, I didn’t realize I was on the wrong thread. However your unnecessary obnoxious response only confirms to me that some people as yourself, never make mistakes. Thanks

Back