(BET) #4 Seton Hall, Thur., Mar. 14. 2:30p, FS-1

My favorite non game-related moment…..early in the game, Hall up 13-8…..some d-bag Seton Hall fan, (wearing an Oxford button down shirt with a Seton Hall jersey over it, but I digress)…..starts screaming f-bombs at our rows of SJU fans and calls us a “poverty program”…..somebody called security and he was warned to settle down…..later in the half, he was kicked out….he got a sarcastic standing ovation…..🤣🤣🤣…..the only thing that bummed me out is he missed the 2nd half spanking…..
In the night session somebody got carried out of 107 by cops and security, resisting all the way. So dumb.

St. John's has done it! 24 years in the making, St. John's is headed to Friday night of the Big East Tournament! It was an emotional night in the stands for many, as the Red Storm destroyed Seton Hall 91-72. A balanced performance with six Johnnies in double figures made it a six game winning streak for the boys from Queens. With UConn up next, and playing with house money...the motto simply must be..why not us...why not now? Go Johnnies!

You literally wrote “The only mea culpa we want to hear from you is…” in response to my post about Wilcher. That language suggests I made more than one mea culpa and quoting a response that only addressed Wilcher implies he was the subject of it.

Why don’t you cool off by taking a long swim in the Everglades?
SAY IT, SAY IT.......DANISS JENKINS......ALL BIG EAST.......I was a repetitive Douce all season long and still can't say DANISS JENKINS is the MVP of the season for St. John's.
Full stop.

Back