Best Transfers all time(non juco)

:huh: I remember Cecil Rellford. Did he coma from Juco or College in the south? 

Kentucky State. Was one of my favorite players because he was a stongman and built like George McGiness. Played alongside one of my favorite all-time Redmen George Johnson. That's why I want Gathers so much-second coming of Cecil Rellford X10. :) And Tom Calabrese was not a transfer.

Kentucky State. Was one of my favorite players because he was a stongman and built like George McGiness. Played alongside one of my favorite all-time Redmen George Johnson. That's why I want Gathers so much-second coming of Cecil Rellford X10. :) And Tom Calabrese was not a transfer.

George is one of my all time favorites as well. Don't understand why his # is not hanging in CA

George is one of my all time favorites as well. Don't understand why his # is not hanging in CA

Amen! (And write to the powers that be ... over and over, if necessary. It's the only way to get things done.)

Agreed. George Johnson was one of our best overall players.

Back