Anyone going to the USF game this week?

gregbodkin

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
 I'm going on a road trip to Florida to see our guys play. I'll be there from Monday, January 16th untill Friday January 20th at my Florida time share. It's in Kissimmee, about an hour's drive from the game. I have my friend John going with me. I have room for up to 6 more people at my time share. If anyone is interested let me know. Either reply here or pm me. All are welcome!

Greg,

The Honorable "OldFan" sometimes still reads this board. He moved to the USF area. I would be shocked if he is not at the game. II will send him an e-mail and ask him to contact you. We look forward to receiving your in person game reports.

I will be there also. Driving over from East Coast. Don't know what hotel yet but close to the Forum. Will wear a SJ Tee. I posted this topic last week and it was taken off. Best tix are $40.00. Buy them right at Box Office, save $11.00 Tixmaster charges. Went on this a.m. and could get 4th row, mid court tixs. 

ill be there in row A with my buddy and we will be wearing johnnie t-shirts. go johnnies. I'm Leaving jetblue tomorrow and back on thurs. don't ever question my loyalty to the johnnies !! lol..

I really wanted to go to this game, but it's too tall of a task to make the trek from Miami in the middle of the week.

The PLACE to meet is Hattricks on Franklin Street just 3 blocks from the Forum.It's our second best sports bar ( Ferg's at the Trop is is renowned as among the best in the world but it's in St.Pete) For a downtown bar and restaurant Hattrickshas good food and is cheap. I recall, certain beers are $3 most of the time. It's a great spot to meet. Most everyone knows the location.
If you are hanging around (it will be raining tomorrow so no beach) do the 14 miles to Fergs, or even Matt Geiger's (Georga Tech) "Courtside" which is across a ten mile causeway bridge from Tampa on Ulmerton. The top pick for the forum is Hattricks.
If I spot some StJ gear down low at the game I'll be sure to say Hello and welcome

If the semester didn't start tomorrow I'd certainly atleast entertain the idea. Unlike most people my age who always talk about fun road trips like this but never do it, I always wind up making the trip to see my teams on the road. Probably a good thing school starts tomorrow, save myself a few hundred dollars :lol:

I know some are going to Jackson's Bistro for a SJ function. I'll be at Hat Tricks. Sounds perfect. Thanks for the info old fan! 

ill be there in row A with my buddy and we will be wearing johnnie t-shirts. go johnnies. I'm Leaving jetblue tomorrow and back on thurs. don't ever question my loyalty to the johnnies !! lol..

Cappy, I was hoping to go also but plans didn't work. See you at some other game.

Greg,

The Honorable "OldFan" sometimes still reads this board. He moved to the USF area. I would be shocked if he is not at the game. II will send him an e-mail and ask him to contact you. We look forward to receiving your in person game reports.

I will look for "OldFan" at the reception. Zeeman just got in touch with me and I think he's going to bunk with us for the game.

Alas, Otis, I am a ludite, I assume. I am the only person in the western hemisphere who does not have an iphone and a data plan. I'm an old schooler who uses his phone only for making calls. Sorry I won't be able to give personal reports from the game. I'm sure some of the other posters here will, though.

Thanks OldFan61... you answered my question before I even asked! Watch out folks cause SI will be representing and it won't be pretty!! 

Back