Yanks

Montana7

Even if they made the playoffs they would make a deep run.
The sucks and needs a spark, maybe gil?

I wouldn't expect sev to do much as a starter this year, so maybe he can come in, in a big spot out of the pen? They gotta do something, the pen stinks. 
I cashman without George steinbrenner' money is an avg gm at best.
​best.  I'd fire cashman, but we all know he won't be. Stick built the dynasty team.
bama how is that loss on Boone? All he can do is put in the guys he's dealt with.

Sorry bama I misread your post.

Last edited:
Never said the loss was on Boone, however he could have put Mariano Rivera in. /media/kunena/emoticons/wink.png/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

bamafan post=438101 said:
Never said the loss was on Boone, however he could have put Mariano Rivera in. /media/kunena/emoticons/wink.pngi/media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png

I know I misread your post

Why did cashman trade for Heaney? He's a BP pitcher. Gives up 2 hrs, then 2nd & 3rd and 1 out, but Boone keeps him in, why? Only after the next guy gets a hit to tie it does Boone decide to change pitchers.
how does a manager not know when to take a pitcher out?

Seriously, Boone and chashman need to go.

Cole needs to pitch like an ace tonight.

When do I get out of rookie jail? It's kind of hard talking to myself.

Champ The Man post=440105 said:
When do I get out of rookie jail? It's kind of hard talking to myself.

That's why I have a dog.   /media/kunena/emoticons/smile.png
Usually its a month or two probationary period, I'll bring it up with senior management.  Stay tuned...

Champ The Man post=438757 said:
Why did cashman trade for Heaney? He's a BP pitcher. Gives up 2 hrs, then 2nd & 3rd and 1 out, but Boone keeps him in, why? Only after the next guy gets a hit to tie it does Boone decide to change pitchers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a Yankees fan but Cashman does not deserve to get fired. You mentioned that he acquired Heaney at the trade deadline but you neglected to mention that he also got Rizzo, Gallo and Holmes, all of whom contributed greatly down the stretch. The Yankees made the playoffs most years under Cashman's regime and Cashman has 4 rings to show for his efforts. He also still has one year left on his contract. I would expect him to be back next season.

Boone's contract is expiring at the end of the season. I would think that his status is more iffy, but a NY Post article mentioned that Cashman really likes Boone so, if Cashman stays, there's a chance that Boone might as well. If I were a Yankees fan, I would not be disappointed if Boone was not offered a new contract.

Last edited:
MarkRedman post=440165 said:
Champ The Man post=438757 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not a Yankees fan but Cashman does not deserve to get fired. You mentioned that he acquired Heaney at the trade deadline but you neglected to mention that he also got Rizzo, Gallo and Holmes, all of whom contributed greatly down the stretch. The Yankees made the playoffs most years under Cashman's regime and Cashman has 4 rings to show for his efforts. He also still has one year left on his contract. I would expect him to be back next season.

Boone's contract is expiring at the end of the season. I would think that his status is more iffy, but a NY Post article mentioned that Cashman really likes Boone so, if Cashman stays, there's a chance that Boone might as well. If I were a Yankees fan, I would not be disappointed if Boone was not offered a new contract.

Yes he got them, I like Rizzo and Holmes who I like. You also Gallo who was a former AS and hit 38HRs yeah sounds great but where was his avg? Under 200. Lets bring up another AS odor, avg? 202.

As you seen last night, they're all or nothing. 2 hrs and nothing much else. Gardner was a great resign huh?

Back