Women's Bracketology Has Us Dancing

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
ESPN 's newest bracketology now has us in the tournament as a 12 seed playing number 5 UNC at CA in the first round.
For those who are unaware this is the first time the school is a host team for the women's NCAA Tournament.

The latest bracketology has us as a 10 seed playing University of Green Bay at Milwaukee which is ranked as a 7 seed at CA.
That would be great for the ladies if that transpired. I could also see the committee match us up against the University of Michigan at CA, they love the drama of certain matches.
In any event the most important factor is for the ladies to dance this season which would be 4 yeas in a row and I believe a school record.
Eugenia's injury was critical to this team as she was clearly our most consistent returning player. In her absence both Briana Brown and Aliyyah Handford stepped up and became key players for our team.
It would have been nice if fellow highly ranked freshman Sandra Adobi would not have been injury plagued during the season but I truly believe our new staff did as admirable a job as possible with the hand of cards they were dealt with and deserve to hear their name called tomorrow afternoon.
Best of luck ladies and I too am looking forward to hearing your name called tomorrow and watching you play next weekend.

Is it safe to say so long as we are in, we will play at home? Is it sort of guaranteed?

Is it safe to say so long as we are in, we will play at home? Is it sort of guaranteed?

To the best of my knowledge yes.
To correct my earlier post we will only find out on Monday night , that is when the teams will be announced.

Latest update half an hour before has SJU as a 10-seed at home against Green Bay. Paired with Penn State and Hampton

Back