Women Playing ND

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
At ND. A huge game for the ladies who hopefully can be competitive in this very difficult game.
We will be without Briana Brown again tomorrow as she continues to recover from her concussion.

Skylar Diggins is hot! Sorry if that sounds sexist but woman sports fans are always commenting on male sports stars in that way. I know brent Musburger would approve.

Skylar Diggins is hot! Sorry if that sounds sexist but woman sports fans are always commenting on male sports stars in that way. I know brent Musburger would approve.

On and off the court bamafan.
Girl play serious minutes every game, believe me we really need Eugenia and Briana today to help defend her.

6-4 ND after 4 minutes.
Amber starting today and she has all 4 points for us while my fellow Canuck, Nathalie Ochonwa has 4 for ND.

17-4 ND after 9 minutes. We have to get back into this one quickly.
Shennika and Aliyyah are a combined 0/7.

29-18 ND, Keylantra with 5 points as she has really stepped up her 3rd game in a row.

74-47, Jennifer Blanding in and she has 4 points.
Too bad this 6 3 talented girl has yet to see fit to get into shape and get serious minutes.
Perhaps this will light her fire,

74-50 final score.
Shennika 1 / 15.
On to Wednesday's game at CA and have to go to my kid's game which starts in 10 minutes.
Been great conversing with myself.

74-50 final score.
Shennika 1 / 15.
On to Wednesday's game at CA and have to go to my kid's game which starts in 10 minutes.
Been great conversing with myself.

Nothing to add, but appreciate the updates.

DVR'd the game and just finished watching
Smith had a really rough game
We got killed on our interior defense and on the boards
If Blanding were in shape, she would get minutes
Very impressed with Handford and Langley - both have bright futures
Don't understand why Keylantra doesn't get more floor time
Aubie, will Eugenia take the medical redshirt and come back next season?
I sure hope so!!!

Back