Women Playing Cincinnati at 5pm

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Today in CA as part of the Play4Kay initiative to raise funds for breast cancer awareness.
Cincinnati recently won its first BE game against Marquette but has played a few other very close games. It is by no means a guaranteed BE win.
Needless to say at 12-10 and 6-4 in the BE we must win today. Our following game is against Marquette.
Not looking ahead, because we must win every game from here on in, if we an win the next 2 we will be 8-4 in conference with a few games left. I would imagine the Committee would look favourably on having 10 or more conference wins.
GO LADIES in pink today.

Women loosing 10-9 , Nadirah has all 9 points. The rest of the team better wake up.

Women now winning 17-12, given that they were loosing 10-3 to start we are on a 14-2 run.
Nadirah with 11 and Aliyyah with 4.
Keep it up girls.

29-20 for the ladies with 3:30 left in the first.
Nadirah with 11, Briana and Aliyyah each with 6.
Cincie's best player now has 2 fouls.

41-22 at the half for the ladies.
Nadirah with 16, Aliyyah with 10 Briana with 7.
Keep it up ladies.

Up by 19 at the half, 41-22.

Nadirah McKenith off to a great start: 16 points, 5 assists, 4 rebounds, and 2 assists.

Edited comment: Sorry, redmannorth, didn't mean to be redundant ... was having trouble with my keyboard, so it took me forever to post.

46-26 with 17.31 left.
Shennika and Briana each now have 9.
Perhaps we may have 4 players in double digits today.

65-36 with 7:40 left.
9 or 10 players have played as our kind coach has emptied his bench.
Nadirah with 20 points so far.

75-46 the final score.
Last 15 minutes of the game coach emptied the bench and the 3 freshmen who rarely play all got in and got serious minutes for them.
We go to 13-10 on the season but more importantly 7-4 in the BE.
We must keep winning our BE games if we are to have a shot a dancing.
I see that Delaware whom we lost to with .7 seconds left is now in the top 20 which is good for SJU. We must keep winning 1 game at a time and we can control our destiny.

Back