Women Playing Butler at 11:30 AM

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
Today at CA. This is a game we cannot afford to loose as we are in second place in the Big East and a win ties us for first. It would also be considered a bad loss.
The ladies have been playing very well as of late so there is no reason we should loose. Lets go to 4-1.
Go ladies.

Ladies leading 17-12 with 8:30 left in the first half.
Everyone is contributing a little. :p

35-17 at the half. :p
Our three seniors are leading the way as Captain Briana Brown has 12, Eugenia has 7 and 5 boards and Keylantra has 6. Excellent showing by our seniors on our home court.
For those who are unaware both Briana and Keylantra played sparingly under Coach Kim but each has continued very good progression under Joey T and were key components in last years NCAA Team and have only continued to improve this season as they close out their 4 years at SJU.
Go ladies the top 25 is calling your name.

I cant believe it but we were loosing until the last playwhere Aliyyah Handford made a 3 point play.
51-50 us with under 3 minutes to go.
Not sure how this transpired. :(

54-50 us with a minute left, Aliyyah Handford with the last 6 points for the ladies while Amber has just come up big with rebounds and blocks.
We must pull this one out.

58-52 the final score for SJU as Briana Brown came up big with free throws down the stretch for us.
This game should never have been so close.
I wouldnt want to be in our dressing room right now.
Howver, a win is a win and we are now 11-5 and 4-1 in the Big East.

I cant believe it but we were loosing until the last playwhere Aliyyah Handford made a 3 point play.
51-50 us with under 3 minutes to go.
Not sure how this transpired. :(

The mens team entered the arena and they rubbed off

Back