Women lose again. This time Duke

salty dog

Womens team was defeated by Duke in the Maggie Dixon classic 60 -42. Should fall from the rankings
next poll. Barnes Arico's Michigan team also lost to Duke by 17 points so not much difference.

Misguided? We are 4-3 right now. Nearly a .500 team...we have bad losses vs. Texas and Boston U who smoked us. We just lost to Duke. I know we have had injuries and such, but no one takes that into consideration when making polls. To be ranked again this year we either have to knock off top teams like UConn or go on a major winning streak starting now.

Misguided? We are 4-3 right now. Nearly a .500 team...we have bad losses vs. Texas and Boston U who smoked us. We just lost to Duke. I know we have had injuries and such, but no one takes that into consideration when making polls. To be ranked again this year we either have to knock off top teams like UConn or go on a major winning streak starting now.
Sure but they can get back in it before the BE tourney with the likes of ND/Louisville/UConn on the schedule. All top 10 teams.

Losses to Texas and Duke. Yeah thats a shame we lost to such pitiful programs like those two.

Losses to Texas and Duke. Yeah thats a shame we lost to such pitiful programs like those two.

Texas was not ranked at the time and we were 18th if I'm not mistaken. That's a pretty bad loss. Boston was a disaster, and Duke is understandable, but like I said no one cares because in the polls we are still only 4-3.

I'm sure we will be ranked after we blow out Uconn, ND, Tennessee, Stanford and Baylor. And the men's ream won't lose another game this season. Wish i could feel about my teams that suck the way some of you view anything St. John's. Let me know when this school wins anything on an athletic field. Maybe the rifle team can win their 2nd NC.

Joe3 we lost to a good Texas team without our 2 best players. Had they played it would have been a terrible loss, but they didnt, those are the breaks. Our third best player Eugenia ripped her ACL against Hartford and then she and Nadirah did not play against BU, the same BU team that lost by 3 to top 10 team WVU.
We have 3 losses but all are easily explained. Is the season going well, absolutely not as Eugenia is gone and cannot be replaced as of yet.
Can the team bounce back, possibly, only time will tell.

Back