Who are you cheering for this evening, UConn or Purdue?

I hate UConn (probably more from the Calhoun days than from Hurley. Plus their fans are intolerable and easy to detest). That all said, I was extremely confident that UConn was going to dominate the tournament and I put a good sized future book bet on them at 7 to 2 after the Brackets were drawn.

So I guess I just will pull for my wallet and it will give me some solace when the hated Huskies win yet again.

I hate UConn (probably more from the Calhoun days than from Hurley. Plus their fans are intolerable and easy to detest). That all said, I was extremely confident that UConn was going to dominate the tournament and I put a good sized future book bet on them at 7 to 2 after the Brackets were drawn.

So I guess I just will pull for my wallet and it will give me some solace when the hated Huskies win yet again.
Al said too For the wallet :)

I would much rather UConn win also for the sake of saying how well we played them etc. if I were a betting man 🧐🧐 I would bet UConn spread. But since I hate laying points as I try to find value and bet underdog money lines I may just bet the over under.

I would much rather UConn win also for the sake of saying how well we played them etc. if I were a betting man 🧐🧐 I would bet UConn spread. But since I hate laying points I may just bet the over under.
Eric is it really gonna make you feel better if UCONN wins knowing that we played them tough? 144 seems low, I'd probably go under. Maybe a 2 team teaser getting 4 or 4.5 on UCONN and the under

If Uconn wins I win my company pool. I live in the state with their fair weather fans. A group that only really cares about women’s basketball and half time frisbees and Bee Gees CDs. They’re going to win doesn’t matter. I’m hoping we get a close game and Hurley blows a vein in his forehead.

If Uconn wins I win my company pool. I live in the state with their fair weather fans. A group that only really cares about women’s basketball and half time frisbees and Bee Gees CDs. They’re going to win doesn’t matter. I’m hoping we get a close game and Hurley blows a vein in his forehead.
And what's wrong with Bee Gees CDs???

Eric is it really gonna make you feel better if UCONN wins knowing that we played them tough? 144 seems low, I'd probably go under. Maybe a 2 team teaser getting 4 or 4.5 on UCONN and the under
I’m telling myself this to make me feel better about our situation this year. Do I really believe it I don’t know lol.

I am rooting for Purdue. UConn already made the point that they are extremely good. Plus, I cannot even begin to imagine how much more insufferable those fans will be next year if they win two in a row.
Is it possible for that fan base to be any more insufferable?? Not to mention unconscionable ball breakers

Back