Welcome Deivon Smith!

My fault i should clarify. Kadary is highly skilled, and they should absolutely take him. Every coach i've spoken with thinks he's a top 15 talent in the country... their is a loooong history of kids and ppl around them who are divas or slightly unconventional ... just now with NIL and social media everything, both facts and unfortunately untruths are public. Any SJU fan should rejoice about KR

Unequivocally one of the top point guards in the portal and the country. This is a big addition, and one all fans should be excited about. He's an electric spark, insanely quick and fills up the stat sheet across the board. His speed with Wilcher is going to be fun. The question mark is will he be able to shoot 40% from three again. If you pencil in some regression, lets hope he's in the 35-38% range and that's going to be very solid while orchestrating the offense. He's a really skilled passer and knows how to get the defense to collapse on him.

Exciting, older guard that Pitino was looking for but also one that does a lot while on the floor.

(First name pronounced Day-von for those scoring at home)

Back