WE BEAT UCONN IN STORRS!

I would be shocked if the ladies are not ranked this week. 
I would also like to see this major victory turn into a recruiting win or two.

WOW! Just unfreakin' WOW!

I got home late last night after having dinner with my son and his fiance after the Garden game and didn't hear anything about this until I just saw this thread!

Way to go Ladies! Congrats to Coach Kim and all the players. This should give you a tremendous boost going into the BE tournament.

I am so happy for this team. Beating Uconn at Storrs, WOW! they win all their games there by double digits, mostly by more than 20 points.

Great win Ladies!

Way to go Coach KBA, you make Glen Rock NJ, very proud. 

It would be great to have a nice deep run in the Big Dance, wow!

awesome!! [/quote]

:woohoo: Yes a great win over arch enemy! great job by Coach kim she has 170 wins over 10 seasons that makes her best womens coach ever at st.j's GOD bless her!

Great win, but it has been building for a few years now. The women have played well against UCONN the last few years, other that last year. You had a feeling that this would happen eventually even Gino alluded to KBA's abiltiy. 

The biggest win in women's BB history here at St. John's! It is a shame that Buzz did not want to make the sacrifice to be a part of this team and instead chose to retire to Florida.

The biggest win in women's BB history here at St. John's! It is a shame that Buzz did not want to make the sacrifice to be a part of this team and instead chose to retire to Florida.

Could not agree more.
She would have helped when we were so shorthanded early in the season.
Oh well, as you said I hope she enjoys Florida.

Could not agree more.

Is she going to school?

Could not agree more.

Is she going to school?

Tom, Amanda enrolled at Nova University if Ft. Lauderdale. It is a D2 school but she will only practice with them this semester.

Could not agree more.

Is she going to school?

Tom, Amanda enrolled at Nova University if Ft. Lauderdale. It is a D2 school but she will only practice with them this semester.

I was told she was going to a Division 2 school. Thank you 72, I didnt bother to find out which one.

Back