Villanova Loss

Rocket

I don't have much to add to what has already been said on the main board.
I understand the disappointment by some leading to calling out others but I find that kind  of dialog disappointing.
The team gave its all and the looks on the faces of Posh and Champ at the end was heart wrenching.  The ball bounces a different way on one play and we win the game..
I can't even imagine how Champagnie felt when he shot that air ball. He knew that was the game and no one feels pain more than him right now.  I hope that he enters the draft but holds off on signing with an agent because he needs another year of maturation.  
Same goes for Wheeler. I am most worried about Nywie because the kid has a definite future in overseas pro ball.
These kids are deflated right now and we should show a lot of love and if they make the NIT cheer them on to a championship.
It's all I got..
I enjoyed my Rookie season here and hope to be part of our fan support next season, God willing.

Well said.

Speaking of Rookie, maybe someone can provide insight how to post on RedmenTalk forum. I wanted to post on there, but because of my rookie status I cannot. Do we follow, friend request, "click" thank you received other members...?

I saw it on another thread, Is it stat driven? Member committee approval...?

Bootsy40 post=463400 said:
Well said.

Speaking of Rookie, maybe someone can provide insight how to post on RedmenTalk forum. I wanted to post on there, but because of my rookie status I cannot. Do we follow, friend request, "click" thank you received other members...?

I saw it on another thread, Is it stat driven? Member committee approval...?

I have no idea.  I doubt it is committee driven because when I looked at the last rookies promoted it seems they were reclassified in a week or two.  Now that the regular season has come to an end I doubt the mods are focused on a few fans on this forum while having to monitor some of the crazy stuff being said on the Fan board.

austour post=463460 said:
Cash money dudes.  PM me and I'll send you my zelle details.

LOL!
You raise an interesting question.  Perhaps Fan level membership should be based  on  a contribution to redmen.com so that the administrator of the site easily identify serious fans versus trolls and everyone else stays in the Rookie section.

Lol I lost my old guru status and had to start over!! But this is my first reply in a long time, watching and going to tons of games, we deserve more..: Anderson was not and is not the answer, underachieving is just the start lol, no control of the team, no true offense , can’t defend the 3 with his defensive philosophy of the rotations are not perfect!! Hope the rumor of him stepping down have some legs!! Grasso should be on top on the list to build a true program 

Glenn Schramm post=463549 said:
Lol I lost my old guru status and had to start over!! But this is my first reply in a long time, watching and going to tons of games, we deserve more..: Anderson was not and is not the answer, underachieving is just the start lol, no control of the team, no true offense , can’t defend the 3 with his defensive philosophy of the rotations are not perfect!! Hope the rumor of him stepping down have some legs!! Grasso should be on top on the list to build a true program 

Grasso would be a good hire, an assistant under Cluess at Iona. Known as a recruiter, I'm sure he learned a great deal of X's and O's. He may need another season to win conference tournament, unless he upsets a team in NCAA tournament ;). I would have him on a list.

Last edited:
Back