UConn Fans...

Will be...

• More insufferable than ever

• The same, it isn't possible for them to be more insufferable

Results are only viewable after voting.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain"

Let's face it. If we had the success they have had as a program, we would probably be just as cocky and obnoxious.

I can almost confirm this, because I personally remember shuffling out of the garden after SJU beat Villanova this year. There were a bunch of quiet Nova fans walking quietly with their heads down, and multiple SJU fans took the opportunity to harass them and tell them it was "our f***ing time now" and to "stay the f### away from the Garden".

And that was after one regular season win. Imagine we were winning back to back titles lol.
I appreciate the Batman quote Jack

And yet so far a third of posters think they could somehow be worse. I can't see it, but that's why I started the poll. If they're gonna be worse, I need all the time I can get to prepare myself.
Oh, I definitely can see it. Next year after winning back-to-back championships, that fanbase is going to rise or, if you prefer, sink to a level never seen before in the history of sports fandom. It will be like the worst of the entitled, arrogant and obnoxious fanbases from UConn, Philadelphia (any sport) Boston (any sport and includes the Patriots), New York (Yankees, Rangers and the always have a chip on the shoulders Bills), Cowboys, Liverpool, Manchester United and Juventus, all boozed up and on steroids that have merged into one humongous fungus that uncontrollably spreads for which there is no cure or escape from.

Oh, the horror!!!!!!

Get prepared and be afraid, be very afraid.

Mark my words, just wait.

Hey, let’s stick to the topic. We are discussing if UConn fans will remain the biggest piles of elephant sh*t in college basketball or elevate into the biggest white elephant piles of sh*t in college basketball.

if they really want to be smug, they will get riding of the tackling dummies--oops I mean the football team. drop down to Nova/Umass level.

We discussed this some in our house during the tournament. The unanimous verdict of the IDRAFT household (numerous generations involved) is they won’t be any worse.

Because they can’t be.

if they really want to be smug, they will get riding of the tackling dummies--oops I mean the football team. drop down to Nova/Umass level.
UMass like UConn is a FBS school playing football as an independent. They have been a full-fledged FBS school for over ten years now. They will be rejoining the MAC Conference (they were a member for football only but left as the conference would not take their other sports) in 2025 but this time all of their sports (including football) will be included.

Nova remains an FCS school.

UMass like UConn is a FBS school playing football as an independent. They have been a full-fledged FBS school for over ten years now. They will be rejoining the MAC Conference (they were a member for football only but left as the conference would not take their other sports) in 2025 but this time all of their sports (including football) will be included.

Nova remains an FCS school.
Thanks for info--Uconn should then drop to FCS like Nova; however they might have trouble beating South Dakota State or North Dakota State

Yup. No issue w/ Uconn fans. They have multiple national championships, they play home games in their state and msg. Good for them!
The obnoxious UConn fans and Hurley are a necessary evil for the Big East. Don’t hate the player hate the game. Just worry about ourselves.

I used to work in Danbury and the office was full of UConn fans. Some were bearable, most were not. I didn't mind Calhoun; cannot stand Hurley. The fans of their Women's program are almost as bad. Feel as though it's their God given right to win every year. At lease Geno is on the downward swing...

Back