UCL Semis

[quote="OhioFan" post=396695][quote="Moose" post=396488][quote="Section9" post=396486][quote="Moose" post=396484][quote="TX Redman" post=396463]Yeah Podolski was useless too. Serge Gnabry though... the one that got away.

Sorry BM fans but it's allez les Rouge et Bleu (PSG) in the Final. Neymar is a brat but it's time to break the hegemony.[/quote]Ugh disagree. Loved Podo.[/quote]

Think he was being sarcastic about Podo because of what Ohio Fan said about him.[/quote]

Maybe you're right. I think TX is Gooner like me. Some didn't like Podo but also my inexactly science seem to show they are the same ones who think Mesut Ozil can do no wrong. :side:[/quote]

Sorry I am late, work caught up to me. Ozil is a stiff too, same as Podolski. I have a lot of German and other European friends I regularly converse with about soccer and we all agree on those two.[/quote]

Well clearly you and your other German and European friends are the Bible when it comes to footy evaluations ;)

[quote="OhioFan" post=396696][quote="Moose" post=396537][quote="Section9" post=396523]And another thread gets hijacked, this time by a couple of Arsenal fans.:) :)[/quote]

You have about 9 other Bayern threads all talking about their dominance ;)[/quote]

Yeah, the truth hurts doesn't it? Has Arsenal ever progressed over Die Roten in CL?[/quote]

Were you OK in 2006-07. I wonder how you held up with Bayern for some reason not finishing in the Top 3 that year. Or how did you handle 2011-12 when Dortmund won back to back. Thank god you've been ok the last 8 years. I fear to think what would have happened in 12-13 if you didn't get back on top. :woohoo:

[quote="Moose" post=396707][quote="OhioFan" post=396696][quote="Moose" post=396537][quote="Section9" post=396523]And another thread gets hijacked, this time by a couple of Arsenal fans.:) :)[/quote]

You have about 9 other Bayern threads all talking about their dominance ;)[/quote]

Yeah, the truth hurts doesn't it? Has Arsenal ever progressed over Die Roten in CL?[/quote]

Were you OK in 2006-07. I wonder how you held up with Bayern for some reason not finishing in the Top 3 that year. Or how did you handle 2011-12 when Dortmund won back to back. Thank god you've been ok the last 8 years. I fear to think what would have happened in 12-13 if you didn't get back on top. :woohoo:[/quote]

Uh oh, am I sensing a little gooner frustration with recent UCL soccer history?

[quote="Section9" post=396725][quote="Moose" post=396707][quote="OhioFan" post=396696][quote="Moose" post=396537][quote="Section9" post=396523]And another thread gets hijacked, this time by a couple of Arsenal fans.:) :)[/quote]

Were you OK in 2006-07. I wonder how you held up with Bayern for some reason not finishing in the Top 3 that year. Or how did you handle 2011-12 when Dortmund won back to back. Thank god you've been ok the last 8 years. I fear to think what would have happened in 12-13 if you didn't get back on top. :woohoo:[/quote]

Uh oh, am I sensing a little gooner frustration with recent UCL soccer history?[/quote]

None at all. I've only been a fan of the sport since like 2012. I laughed whenever Arsenal drew Bayern over and over again when they actually qualified for CL.

I guess I'm what most long time footy fans would say isn't deserving and such because I'm not a long time fan but me and Ohio go back a long way. He knows how much I can't stand imbalance in the Bundi. But I do love watching their games. Easy on the eyes.

And I have faith in Arteta building Arsenal the right way.

Last edited:
[quote="Moose" post=396726][quote="Section9" post=396725][quote="Moose" post=396707][quote="OhioFan" post=396696][quote="Moose" post=396537][quote="Section9" post=396523]And another thread gets hijacked, this time by a couple of Arsenal fans.:) :)[/quote]

Uh oh, am I sensing a little gooner frustration with recent UCL soccer history?[/quote]

None at all. I've only been a fan of the sport since like 2012. I laughed whenever Arsenal drew Bayern over and over again when they actually qualified for CL.

I guess I'm what most long time footy fans would say isn't deserving and such because I'm not a long time fan but me and Ohio go back a long way. He knows how much I can't stand imbalance in the Bundi. But I do love watching their games. Easy on the eyes.

And I have faith in Arteta building Arsenal the right way.[/quote]

It's all good, let's hope Arsenal and Bayern meet in a UCL finals soon.

Moose sorry for what my Olympiakos did to your Gunners in Europa League this year!

I have to say after Bayern thrashed Spurs 7-2 in the group stage + Barcelona 8-2, Chelsea 7-1 on etc, Olympiakos may have played them the tightest losing 3-2 in Piraeus and 2-0 in Munich which my father attended. Too bad half our team will he sold this window!

[quote="sirvoo" post=396755]Moose sorry for what my Olympiakos did to your Gunners in Europa League this year!

[/quote]

The loss? Or the owner spreading Covid? ;)

Back