Tickets vs. Seton Hall - 2/21

postell25

One of my friends is a Seton Hall fan so each year our wives get us tickets to a St. John's/Seton Hall game. They play at The Rock on New Years Eve which doesn't work for me so it has to be the game at Carnesecca in February.

I'm looking for seats that are better than Ticketmaster has left. Does anyone have any recommendations for getting decent seats at Carnesecca on the secondary market?

One of my friends is a Seton Hall fan so each year our wives get us tickets to a St. John's/Seton Hall game. They play at The Rock on New Years Eve which doesn't work for me so it has to be the game at Carnesecca in February.

I'm looking for seats that are better than Ticketmaster has left. Does anyone have any recommendations for getting decent seats at Carnesecca on the secondary market?

Stubhub usually has good seats for games at MSG. A lot of the seats become available last minute. Not sure about CA.

Yeah. I usually get to 5 or 6 games at the Garden but I rarely go to Carnesecca (usually because of the strength of opponent and/or the convenience of the LIRR).

I'd buy any seats left but since it's a gift, the wives are willing spring for the good seats. We sat on the floor at The Rock last year during a blizzard which ultimately didn't matter since there were like 250 people who actually made it there. They told everyone to move down.

Yeah. I usually get to 5 or 6 games at the Garden but I rarely go to Carnesecca (usually because of the strength of opponent and/or the convenience of the LIRR).

I'd buy any seats left but since it's a gift, the wives are willing spring for the good seats. We sat on the floor at The Rock last year during a blizzard which ultimately didn't matter since there were like 250 people who actually made it there. They told everyone to move down.

I was at that game last year with some friends, it was great b/c we got to sit right behind the SJU bench when they allowed everyone to move down. Speaking of the SHU game at The Rock, there are still tickets available and it would be great to get a nice SJU turnout. I'm going with a pretty decent group of SJU fans. Incidentally, some of the folks at Seton Hall are not happy with some of the press we are getting and are already talking about that game.

=330&tid=177408327&mid=177408327&sid=959&style=2

I'm

I was at that game last year with some friends, it was great b/c we got to sit right behind the SJU bench when they allowed everyone to move down. Speaking of the SHU game at The Rock, there are still tickets available and it would be great to get a nice SJU turnout. I'm going with a pretty decent group of SJU fans. Incidentally, some of the folks at Seton Hall are not happy with some of the press we are getting and are already talking about that game.

Is their home game against Nova really sold out? We only had about 10,000 for the game last year at MSG with plenty of Nova fans. It was a great game which unfortunately we lost.

I'm

Is their home game against Nova really sold out? We only had about 10,000 for the game last year at MSG with plenty of Nova fans. It was a great game which unfortunately we lost.

Hall only sells bottom level.

Back