Tickets for Saturday Available

redmanwest

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
 If anyone wants 4 tickets for Saturday (gratis) pm me, I can't use mine. Section 227. All you would need to do is provide me a fed ex number and I will send them to you.

First come.....

It's like he was trolling the internet for free tickets, and hit the jackpot :cheer:  

I think he's Colleary and plans to scalp them to ucla fans

Ha. I've been on Redmen.com for years but haven't posted anything since the new version. I had to get my password reset and jumped on Redmanwest's offer.

I'd like to thank Redmanwest for the efforts he's going through to get the tickets to me up in Connecticut.

See you all on Saturday.

Ha. I've been on Redmen.com for years but haven't posted anything since the new version. I had to get my password reset and jumped on Redmanwest's offer.

I'd like to thank Redmanwest for the efforts he's going through to get the tickets to me up in Connecticut.

See you all on Saturday.

That's awesome for you...enjoy the game, and hopefully enjoy a win!!

See you all on Saturday.

I hope you realize I was kidding, I'll be there too Saturday-- enjoy the game

It's like he was trolling the internet for free tickets, and hit the jackpot :cheer:

See you all on Saturday.

I hope you realize I was kidding, I'll be there too Saturday-- enjoy the game

Yup, the :cheer: gave you away.
However the last time I was accused of trolling I had a fishing pole in my hand.

You enjoy the game too, ccnobz. 

Back