The News I Have Been Waiting to Post

redmannorth

Staff member
2023 $upporter Moderator
 For those who follow women's bball like I do they would know that there is only 1 player who is still listed as unsigned in the class of 2012, Aliyyah Handford, being the 55th ranked player in the class, a 5' 9'' point guard out of Shabazz High School in Newark, New Jersy.
Coach Tartamella came in after everyone, being 4 other BE schools who were her previous finalists, and secured a commitment from Aliyyah who I am delighted to say is fully qualified.
This is a serious recruiting victory for our new head coach and we now have Nadirah's replacement when she graduates in 2013. It is also the second top 75 player in the class of 2012 going to SJU and both are from New Jersey.

Way to go Coach and congratulations Aliyyah, we welcome you with open arms to SJU.

Our 2012 class just got that much stronger.

For those who follow women's bball like I do they would know that there is only 1 player who is still listed as unsigned in the class of 2012, Aliyyah Handford, being the 55th ranked player in the class, a 5' 9'' point guard out of Shabazz High School in Newark, New Jersy.
Coach Tartamella came in after everyone, being 4 other BE schools who were her previous finalists, and secured a commitment from Aliyyah who I am delighted to say is fully qualified.
This is a serious recruiting victory for our new head coach and we now have Nadirah's replacement when she graduates in 2013. It is also the second top 75 player in the class of 2012 going to SJU and both are from New Jersey.

Way to go Coach and congratulations Aliyyah, we welcome you with open arms to SJU.

Our 2012 class just got that much stronger.

Nice job by new coach Will enjoy this yr from both the mens.. and womens BB

Back