Stuck in an area without MSG any suggestions?

ESPN3 is blacked out in NYC too due to the time warner dispute.

I guess its time to go old school and listen on the radio

Im pretty sure you can watch it on espn3 later when they show it again. If your willing to shun yourself from johhny land until then that is. Im giving it a try

if you are a time warner customer in NYC, the game was scheduled to be on MSG - which isn't availble any more. The game is therefore blacked out on ESPN3 due to the negotiations. However, the game is on channel 421. No HD, but its better than radio.

if you are a time warner customer in NYC, the game was scheduled to be on MSG - which isn't availble any more. The game is therefore blacked out on ESPN3 due to the negotiations. However, the game is on channel 421. No HD, but its better than radio.

Thanks a lot man.

Move to Podunk, the game's on here.

Actually I'm in Podunk this weekend. Great place to have a getaway but I sure wouldn't come here to play hoops if I were a teenager with talent. The Apple is where it's at. Fortunately my local cable co. had ESPN3 covered and I got to see the game. It's fun when our opponents don't shoot it well. This bunch will be super next year with the right additions.

I've been able to see the games that have not been on ESPN or ESPN2 on ESPN3.com.  This includes the MSG games. A wireless connection with my 21.5" iMac allows me to watch in several rooms.

I've been able to see the games that have not been on ESPN or ESPN2 on ESPN3.com.  This includes the MSG games. A wireless connection with my 21.5" iMac allows me to watch in several rooms.

What site do you use?

What site do you use?

I'm not a betting man but if I was I'd guess espn3.com aka watchespn.com if you are on Fios.Time Warner or Bright House.

Back