Spring Lake N.J. Summer BBQ / Saturday, August 10, 2024

Forgot to take photos but great seeing the 114 crew plus a Monte and Eric and David Russell who are 114 by association. Also great to see Sal and others

Plus great to meet long time poster Summit for the first time with your wife. Great people

Thanks for hosting again JSJ ! Fantastic party as usual

I gotta add that the magician who was a St. John’s grad did some absolutely mind bending stuff

He did this thing where basically he drew a cross on his hand moved it told my buddies wife to stick out her fists then pick one. After she did that ( fist closed the entire time ) he touched the upside party of her fist and then told her to open her had and the cross was on her palm.

I’ve never seen anything like it and I have the entire thing in video

Pure Witchery. He needs to be hired as an assistant coach because who knows what he can pull off with our team

I gotta add that the magician who was a St. John’s grad did some absolutely mind bending stuff

He did this thing where basically he drew a cross on his hand moved it told my buddies wife to stick out her fists then pick one. After she did that ( fist closed the entire time ) he touched the upside party of her fist and then told her to open her had and the cross was on her palm.

I’ve never seen anything like it and I have the entire thing in video

Pure Witchery. He needs to be hired as an assistant coach because who knows what he can pull off with our team
He was great!

Glad I went. Jersey shore really puts on a great BBQ party. His wife super nice as well. Thanks again!!

That magician was awesome! Amazing right in front of your eyes and you can’t see how he does it.

Nice to see the redfans crew always and will do it again on the 14th at novita!

Back