SJU Portal Targets

If you're looking for ... Stuff that doesn't actually involve Portal Targets and doesn't fit into any other thread in this forum, try this one:

Come on, no one is going to visit such a stupidly titled thread 😁

If you're looking for ... Stuff that doesn't actually involve Portal Targets and doesn't fit into any other thread in this forum, try this one:

y

This reminds me of that Quantum Leap episode when they help Buddy Holly write "Peggy Sue." Speaking of which does anybody still believe the plane crash was an accident and not deliberately set by Col. Tom Parker. I mean it's pretty obvious Buddy was a commercial threat to Elvis and.......

y

This reminds me of that Quantum Leap episode when they help Buddy Holly write "Peggy Sue." Speaking of which does anybody still believe the plane crash was an accident and not deliberately set by Col. Tom Parker. I mean it's pretty obvious Buddy was a commercial threat to Elvis and.......
I’m gonna role play as a mod here for a second and tell you to focus on sju portal targets, nerd! 😂😂😂

the question itself is Valid… 3 seemingly well sought after transfers coached by Larranga should have been able to do better than 14th… he asked if they were hurt…

UNC was an 8 seed that year that got hot at the right time… extremely over-rated going into the next season…. Imagine if St Peters kept its squad together and were ranked top 10 lol

Regardless- you take Omier in a heartbeat
I chalk Miami up to regression to the mean, can't have a magical season out of nowhere and repeat. Ask FAU

Reactions: clo
It’s a beautiful day in Queens. Coach will complete the deal today. No inside information. It’s just a logical fit. The Portal is advantageous to a school like ours. Younger, less mature players will look at big state schools. Older, more mature players are looking at apartments in LIC, nice cars, and a more cultural experiences, such as concerts, pro sporting events and large media access and business opportunities. Coach EASILY highlights these opportunities.
Might have said the same about Cliff

The Deivon Smith recruitment seems very quiet. Has he visited anywhere yet? I know the Kentucky visit got cancelled but can’t recall any other visits/ones being set up.

Holloway's other pitch is that he won't have to pump his own gas
That's funny. But in new york you still have to hold the button a whole time. I always told my father that if he passed legislation that would allow for gas pump locks I might consider moving back to new york. He never did. I guess despite his protestations he didn't really want me to move back from california.

That's funny. But in new york you still have to hold the button a whole time. I always told my father that if he passed legislation that would allow for gas pump locks I might consider moving back to new york. He never did. I guess despite his protestations he didn't really want me to move back from california.
If Kadary were to visits and try to get gas in the Town of Huntington on Long Island, he would feel like he was in Jersey as you can’t pump your own gas there.

If Kadary were to visits and try to get gas in the Town of Huntington on Long Island, he would feel like he was in Jersey as you can’t pump your own gas there.
The only gas station in downtown Port Jefferson has the same policy. I don't know if it's a village ordinance.Or just owner preference.

Back