SJU Portal Targets

It’s really not that hard to interpret what he’s saying. Pretty funny to see the confusion.
I have no idea either. I can't even tell who is responding to who on twitter though. I joined for like two weeks when Charlie Sheen was lighting the world on fire a decade ago and haven't been back since.

Why would y2 use a f*cking GIF for that?😂 If ever there was a time for a fold old fashioned photo man.

Heard there will be another player on campus along with Deivon tomorrow. Nothing really to get excited about more of a depth piece. Local kid.

As far as Omier is concerned I never said we’re out of it but it’s far from the lock it seemed like it was just 2 days ago. I think we will add two really good players by the time the portal is over fwiw.

Last edited:
Heard there will be another player on campus along with Deivon tomorrow. Nothing really to get excited about more of a depth piece. Local kid.

As far as Omier is concerned I never said we’re out of it but it’s far from the lock it seemed like it was just 2 days ago. I think we will eventually add two really good players by the time the portal is over fwiw.
Good enough to war with UCONN?

Back