SJU/DiPaul Game Thread(Rookie Forum)

I gotta start following this new Big East more. Continental? Butler? These schools sound made up lol. At least the Old Big East You knew where the teams were from. West Virginia. Pittsburgh.

I believe that's the Hilton in Harrisburg, which for all the youngsters out there is the capitol of Pennsylvannia. You would think it would be Pittsburgh, but you would be wrong and stupid.

Where are the fans? I never went to college, but if I did you bet I would be at every game. Bet me 100 dollars.  Bet me 1000 dollars.

These kids are so afraid. Big deal. its just disease. Most diseases can be cured with needles if you cant have pills. Honestly, after the first couple of times you don't even feel the needle that much, then you can live your life w/o any virus. Strong, Confident, and Independent.

Aaron Frank post=449210 said:
This is getting tight. 51-50 SJU. Also, does anyone know a good subsitute for ani-freeze? I'm in a bit of a bind here.
Turpentine. If you are out I'd be glad to run some over.

Yes. I'm in trouble. Car died no anti-freeze. I'm cold and a not gonna lie a little scared. Scoreboard Update: DePaul up 60-55.

That is seriously so awesome. You guys are in NYC  though I'm way upstate near Peekskill. I can walk to the gas station. Thought it was later than it actually is. Sorry no updates I'm walking in a wooded area and I lost the live feed.

bamafan post=449229 said:
Aaron Frank post=449210 said:
This is getting tight. 51-50 SJU. Also, does anyone know a good subsitute for ani-freeze? I'm in a bit of a bind here.
Turpentine. If you are out I'd be glad to run some over.

If there was a NCAA Tourney for Kindness, Us SJU Fans would have 10 friggin titles in a row!

Wow! What a win! This team is fun to watch! The Bombs! The Dunks! For the few that have internet but no cable I hope I helped you follow along and sorry about not being with you at the end.

If anyone is interested, gosh, I had a night. Turns out when I was putting the anti-freeze in the car before I was paying more attention to the hilarious pre-game show and I out it in the wrong place. Bad News is I'm car is messed up. maybe for good. Good News I won 450 dollars on a scratch off. After the NYS winners fee tax, I had a cool 400 bucks. Score! I maybe bought two white claws to celebrate. I even got Black Cherry. Down to two temptations tonight!

Final Score SJU 89 DePaul 84! WIN!
9-3 Record. 1-0-3 in Big East

Duke of Earlington post=449288 said:
Lets get Aaron Frank to the big boy board by Saturday.  This guy is a gem.

You're the best, bro. Thanks man. Dope pic of Lou Carnasecca dressed like a Native American!

Jack Williams post=449304 said:
Duke of Earlington post=449288 said:
Lets get Aaron Frank to the big boy board by Saturday.  This guy is a gem.
agreed. Promotion is a must 

It's all good bro. People are chill here in the rookie forum. We're takin' shots and buying tigers down here.

Aaron- can you please share your Sunday sauce recipe ? Hope it's not gravy.

Last edited:
Back