Seton Hall game next Tuesday

Just giving everyone a heads up. I'm trying to organize a trip to the prudential center for the game next Tuesday (school is taking 100 of us to Georgetown on Sunday which is why there's no trip to the pru center). I just called the SHU ticket office, and if anyone wants group tickets, it starts at 15 tickets and you can get them for $10 or $19. I'll easily be able to get atleast 15 students to go, but if some of you wanted to try to get together and get your own group rate you should definitely do it. I'm going to purchase the $10 seats in either sections 2 or 3. If this doesn't pick up any steam but there's a few people on here who are interested, let me know and I'll just add a few extra tickets to my group.

I get a lot of leeway with my girlfriend when I want to do stuff and I just might be able to work out watching the game tomorrow night on tv but if I went to that game on valentines day you'd be seeing me on the 11:00 news with a kitchen knife stuck in my neck 

Sounds about right, maybe a tad high, but not unreasonable. The Hall is coming off 2 good wins and the game is at The Rock. 

Hate the Hall, especially that head-butting, groin-punching Herb Pope ... so much so that I would be willing to take this as our last BE win of the regular season. Obviously, I want this one real bad.  

I get a lot of leeway with my girlfriend when I want to do stuff and I just might be able to work out watching the game tomorrow night on tv but if I went to that game on valentines day you'd be seeing me on the 11:00 news with a kitchen knife stuck in my neck 

I tested the waters with my wife and I like my anatomy the way it is currently arranged. :lol:

What channel is it on

What channel is it on

its on SNY and MASN...on dtv is channels 639 and 640 respectively...

The university was planning a pre-game reception. It was cancelled. Obviously an idea whose time had not yet come.

What channel is it on

its on SNY and MASN...on dtv is channels 639 and 640 respectively...

Thanks unfortunately I do not get those channels Any other way to get it perhaps esph3 on the lap top[?

it is showing espn3, however it also says "subject to blackout"...so i'm not sure where you are, so dont know if thats applicable

[attachment]blackoutmap.jpg[/attachment]

I'd like to win this one and it's winnable.

I agree. Have to keep both Theodore and Pope under wraps; don't let the former penetrate the zone and the latter score easy putbacks.
This would be a big win, especially since we should beat UCLA at home.

Back