Senior Night vs. DePaul

I was at the game & the announcer Brought up the Uconn ladies upset twice promoting the WV game tomorrow nite.

The student section next to johnnys bench was very sleepy tonight not chanting defense at all in a close BE conf. game ?? :yawn: :yawn:

They honored the 1 Sr walkon prior to game.

DJ Kenndy was there & announced for ovation playing on knicks farm team after recovery fron torn knee.
GOOD Luck to DJ! 

All the coaches wore blue bow ties?

They had a 10Girls vs 5Guys student tug of war, the girls won easy.

Met several Johnny fans at Millard Fillmores prior to the game tonite,shout out to Joe W the Johnny jacket & buddies.
The Food is great at Fillmores & they buyback drinks plus Melissa the bartender they stole from Hooters is a oklahoma hottie >-)

I didn't wanna start a new thread for this but man, these guys are so freaking easy to root for.

Amir Garrett just messaged me on facebook and said "that win was for you man!!!!!!"

Now I'm not naive enough to think they spent one second even discussing that amongst themselves before the game, but the gesture just goes to show awesome these kids are and why it's a real shame they haven't gotten more support this year. I can't wait till we become a consistent top 25 team so these freshmen can get the support they truly deserve before they graduate.

Everyone get out to MSG on Saturday and root these guys on like hell!!!

I didn't wanna start a new thread for this but man, these guys are so freaking easy to root for.

Amir Garrett just messaged me on facebook and said "that win was for you man!!!!!!"

Now I'm not naive enough to think they spent one second even discussing that amongst themselves before the game, but the gesture just goes to show awesome these kids are and why it's a real shame they haven't gotten more support this year. I can't wait till we become a consistent top 25 team so these freshmen can get the support they truly deserve before they graduate.

Everyone get out to MSG on Saturday and root these guys on like hell!!!

Cool for Amir to send you some love :woohoo:He played great last nite
This team will grow up fast with 3 players[Moe,Amir& De] who can score they just need a PtG & a real Center that does not blow layups like GodsGift why has gifts game regressed especially not being able to dunk around the rim.

Unfortunately, I was thinking the same thing about Gift. He can take a charge well. But he misses easy layups,drops easy passes and bobbles the ball to much.

Back