Senior Night vs. DePaul

mpooz44

http://www.facebook.com/events/343019855721439/

This year the team does not have any seniors, but that shouldn't stop us from celebrating Senior Night.

To honor Bill Brusca (@bruuuuusca) for his efforts leading the student section for many years, please wear a sleeveless (cut-off) St. John's t-shirt to the Depaul game on Monday night.

#DoItForBill

Invite your friends, spread the word, and most importantly come to the game and end the season right.

http://www.facebook.com/events/343019855721439/

This year the team does not have any seniors, but that shouldn't stop us from celebrating Senior Night.

To honor Bill Brusca (@bruuuuusca) for his efforts leading the student section for many years, please wear a sleeveless (cut-off) St. John's t-shirt to the Depaul game on Monday night.

#DoItForBill

Invite your friends, spread the word, and most importantly come to the game and end the season right.

Nice idea mpooz. The student section deserves the recognition.

A few years ago when Villanova was hot they had a year when they had no seniors so Jay Wright honored the student seniors before the senior night game...class act, I thought.

How long has the sleevless guy, been a student at SJU now?

Seems like he has been around since 2003 or 2004? 

As I said earlier in the year, I had to drop out a year when my mom was in Iraq.

As I said earlier in the year, I had to drop out a year when my mom was in Iraq.

I hope they still let you sit in the student section after you graduate. They are going to be lost without you. Maybe you should consider grad school at St Johns :)

I hope they still let you sit in the student section after you graduate. They are going to be lost without you. Maybe you should consider grad school at St Johns :)

Haha I'm definitely ready to be done with school and move on to the real world. Much easier said than done but I'm optimistic I'll be able to find a job somewhere. I know I can find a student next year to get me student tickets if I want though. Still debating if I wanna hang around the student section for another year, I don't know at what point it becomes weird for me to still be there :lol:

I know I can find a student next year to get me student tickets if I want though. Still debating if I wanna hang around the student section for another year, I don't know at what point it becomes weird for me to still be there :lol:

It becomes weird when the last familiar face disappears. But if hot busty students hang out there, stay as long as possible. :lol:

I encourage all alumni attending game to also wear sleeveless St. John's shirts.

Have some fun, #DoItForBruuuuusca

Found some tickets for tonight. Thanks to those that e-mailed me.

I have cut off the sleeves to one of my st johns shirts and hopefully others on here will do the same to recognize the guy whose "rallied the troops" in our student section for the last number of years. #DoItForBrusca

Bill's our best fan. Plain and simple but zags is reporting Bill might be failing a class and be forced to come back next year so you never know

Back