Selling Heron Issued & Worn Practice Shirt

[quote="Mike Zaun" post=399422]PM me if interested.[/quote]

Washed? :)

[quote="Paultzman" post=399424][quote="Mike Zaun" post=399422]PM me if interested.[/quote]

Washed? :)[/quote]

Will leave that up to potential buyer. I have Mezzanine seats from Shea and when it arrived with gum stuck underneath 1 of the seats, my sister went to get a tissue to throw it out. I stopped her and told her "that's authentic gum!". It's still there to this day. :lol:

Last edited:
[quote="mjmaherjr" post=399425]Definitely not a medium :)[/quote]

Funny you say that...it's listed as a large, however it's a "sport cut" large. Basically that means the large is really a medium. I lost 15 lbs during quarantine and it's skin tight on me :woohoo:

[quote="Mike Zaun" post=399427][quote="mjmaherjr" post=399425]Definitely not a medium :)[/quote]

Funny you say that...it's listed as a large, however it's a "sport cut" large. Basically that means the large is really a medium. I lost 15 lbs during quarantine and it's skin tight on me :woohoo:[/quote]

I found your 15 lbs and would love to return them

[quote="Monte" post=399428][quote="Mike Zaun" post=399427][quote="mjmaherjr" post=399425]Definitely not a medium :)[/quote]

Funny you say that...it's listed as a large, however it's a "sport cut" large. Basically that means the large is really a medium. I lost 15 lbs during quarantine and it's skin tight on me :woohoo:[/quote]

I found your 15 lbs and would love to return them[/quote] got that and will ease you another 5

I hope Heron was compensated at some point for this jersey since it's his likeness and his silly amateur status prevented him from getting paid.

[quote="MainMan" post=399433]I hope Heron was compensated at some point for this jersey since it's his likeness and his silly amateur status prevented him from getting paid.[/quote]

Shirt, not jersey but yes believe he was. Purchased off a website that I believe pays the athletes for this gear after they graduate or finish college careers.

Back