scuse loses Coach Doug Marrone

coach marrone leaves his alumni for Bills job another$$ grab
this lowers orange a few more notches w the pigskin since doug just won a BE title n beat WV in pinstripe bowl
he was their best coach in yrs w good recruiting payback!

yeah, I love it. It's tough on Syracuse, their first good coach in years, but that is how the game is played.
Money and prestige is out there so take it. "Cuse will now have to hit the jackpot finding a good coach again
which they haven't in a decade. Good luck with that. How many Boeheim's are out there, real good coaches willing to stay for a lifetime. Love the Kharma on Syracuse, what they did for their school, coaches do for themselves.
Now I am waiting for Kelly at ND to move on. That will also make my day.

Can't believe that the Bills picked Marrone over Lovie Smith
They must be the cheapest franchise in the NFL

Can't believe that the Bills picked Marrone over Lovie Smith
They must be the cheapest franchise in the NFL

you said it marrone was a assistant in nfl in exp only& Lovie took da bears to SB

by the way Where did Lovies parents get that name gillagans island fans??? lol

yeah, I love it. It's tough on Syracuse, their first good coach in years, but that is how the game is played.
Money and prestige is out there so take it. "Cuse will now have to hit the jackpot finding a good coach again
which they haven't in a decade. Good luck with that. How many Boeheim's are out there, real good coaches willing to stay for a lifetime. Love the Kharma on Syracuse, what they did for their school, coaches do for themselves.
Now I am waiting for Kelly at ND to move on. That will also make my day.

I dont think this kelly is leaving ND its unfinished buisness of dream job win or lose to bama
nd is still paying off Weiss fat 8.5 buyout
but kelly is a god in southbend if he pulls off a upset he will cash in well by irish pot of gold tv $

Back