Rockets trade James Harden to Nets

Good trade for the Rockets if you can be a patient owner.  Harden was going to tank you this year, so the team was hosed anyway. 

The Nets...who the heck knows if that will work.  Three ball dominant guards (well  maybe 2 guards and one small forwardish) on one team?  Well, if Kyrie decides he actually want to play this year.

I look at this from a Knicks fan's perspective. At least short term, good for us since Allen & Levert can't play tonight and doubt Harden will be in uniform.  Hopefully will give Knicks a chance to halt their losing streak lol. Anything less than at least one NBA finals makes this trade a bust for Nets given all the picks they are giving up plus very gifted big in Allen. 

How well did that Nets-Celts trade from years past work out for them? That's a ton of personality on the team. Good luck Nash. 

If the Nets were a stock market, the VIX (volatility index) would be through the roof right now. With both Harden and Kyrie here is huge chance that either guy will blow the team up in a pouting fit. 

So much for Knicks taking advantage of Nets being shorthanded. After teasing us for a few games, they look like same old crappy Knicks we've known forever...

You clearly have to make that trade you are the Nets, but if you examine all the super teams, on paper this might be the worst chemistry wise. Love KD, but he's the second most moody guy in the league behind Kyrie. Harden not as bad as either of them, but he doesn't exactly have a winning personality. Situation is great for him, though: Harden disappearing in the 4th quarter in the playoffs will no longer be a bad thing. It'll just mean more touches for KD.

Culture of entitlement has reached new heights in this league. You have 2 guys making well over $30M a year to play basketball, one of whom shows up fat AF and clearly not giving any effort because he didn't think his team was good enough. The other just flat out doesn't feel like playing so he takes some time off. 

Coaches are irrelevant because of how much power these guys have. Not to mention they will openly disparage our country (have a long way to go here but we're still better than most) but wouldn't dare say a single bad thing about China. God forbid we insult China and their human rights track record! I hope their ratings continue to plummet and it hits these idiots where it hurts eventually. 

sirvoo" post=412678 said:
Culture of entitlement has reached new heights in this league. You have 2 guys making well over $30M a year to play basketball, one of whom shows up fat AF and clearly not giving any effort because he didn't think his team was good enough. The other just flat out doesn't feel like playing so he takes some time off. 

Coaches are irrelevant because of how much power these guys have. Not to mention they will openly disparage our country (have a long way to go here but we're still better than most) but wouldn't dare say a single bad thing about China. God forbid we insult China and their human rights track record! I hope their ratings continue to plummet and it hits these idiots where it hurts eventually. 
Attention uber eats driver. That chinese food delivery is for Sirvoos neighbor. Deliver to wrong house at your own risk :)

LOL. I give China credit, whatever it is they're doing they've got these guys scared shitless to say anything! 

sirvoo" post=412680 said:
LOL. I give China credit, whatever it is they're doing they've got these guys scared shitless to say anything! 
Coaches aren't scared shitless of China. The league is, so they've gagged them.

sirvoo" post=412680 said:

and the answer is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back