Request

Up 138-50

Great to have a big lead at the end of the 3rd quarter! Voting closes tomorrow at 11 AM. Have to keep playing hard to the final buzzer! :cheer: You guys are great to do this.

Up 138-50

Great to have a big lead at the end of the 3rd quarter! Voting closes tomorrow at 11 AM. Have to keep playing hard to the final buzzer! :cheer: You guys are great to do this.
  just watched the short film with my girlfriend. It was real funny. I don't speak spanish other than the curses but my girlfriend said the slang they used in it was great

I'll vote again from work tomorrow morning

Up 138-50

just watched the short film with my girlfriend. It was real funny. I don't speak spanish other than the curses but my girlfriend said the slang they used in it was great

I'll vote again from work tomorrow morning

Yes you can vote from as many different devices as you have access to. Looks good now but I never count my chickens. If it wins, sometime soon it will be up for Indiewire Project of the Month and I'll be asking guys to jump in again.

Evan's bartended a lot to support himself while making films and has gotten close with his bar backs. They are all Mexican and hearing their stories is what made this real for him. For the short La Linea, he worked with one of them to take what he wrote in English and make the Spanish authentic both in terms of the slang and the humor. Most native Spanish speakers I spoken to have had the same reaction as your girlfriend.

Just voted. Huge lead! I am an actor myself with some pretty good credits after 20 something years. It's a tough business. Good luck to to your son.

Just voted. Big lead! Good luck to your son.

If this works out, maybe his next project can be about a bunch of curmudgeons posting on a certain college basketball fan website. ;)

Back