Request

REB

2023 $upporter
Been a redmen.com'er since the early days thru the Jarvi and Norm to today. In that time my son went from a high schooler to a young filmmaker struggling to make the leap from shorts to feature films and succeed in what is a very tough business. His current film in the works, Sunbelt Express - a comedy about illegal immigration - is nominated as project of the week on indie wire, the premier site for independent films. It would be huge for him to win. It takes two clicks and about one minute to vote for his film - Sunbelt Express - and if fellow redmen.com'ers would do that for me and him it would mean the world. Clickhttp://www.indiewire.com/article/vo...-whilewatch-sun-belt-iceland-or-closing-doors and vote for Sunbelt Express. Thank you so much.

Moderators if you decide this isn't an ok use of the forum and take it down I'll understand but it would be really awesome if you let it stay. I would love to be able to get the support of my fellow members for this important step for the kid. Thx. REB

Been a redmen.com'er since the early days thru the Jarvi and Norm to today. In that time my son went from a high schooler to a young filmmaker struggling to make the leap from shorts to feature films and succeed in what is a very tough business. His current film in the works, Sunbelt Express - a comedy about illegal immigration - is nominated as project of the week on indie wire, the premier site for independent films. It would be huge for him to win. It takes two clicks and about one minute to vote for his film - Sunbelt Express - and if fellow redmen.com'ers would do that for me and him it would mean the world. Clickhttp://www.indiewire.com/article/vo...-whilewatch-sun-belt-iceland-or-closing-doors and vote for Sunbelt Express. Thank you so much.

Moderators if you decide this isn't an ok use of the forum and take it down I'll understand but it would be really awesome if you let it stay. I would love to be able to get the support of my fellow members for this important step for the kid. Thx. REB
  Ok I voted for it. Where can I see a trailer or is it still in the works ? My girlfriend is an actress and she's peruvian and she has a bunch of friends who are actors/actresses who are spanish so if he hasn't shot it yet shoot me a pm 

You guys are awesome. Thank you so much for the support. Maybe if we get enough people voting from here we'll get a thank you to redmen.com in the credits. I know someone who can make that happen :cheer:

Just voted. Good Luck

done. glad to see that you have a big, early lead. my son is involved in indie film as well but probably a bit younger than yours. I think it is great. how do we see "La Linea" ? I used to live in the Sonoran Desert so I have a ton of location suggestions... ;) Here's one right near Tucson:
http://www.sanxaviermission.org/

Just voted as well. Sounds like it will be a good one. Good luck.

la linea is on his website evanbuxbaum.com. enjoy. I'll send Evan the info on the location. Thanks. 

Back