Repole's Uncle Mo& Stay Thirsty

mjmaherjr

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
 Big day for Mike Repole at Saratoga tomorrow. Uncle Mo making his return in the Kings Bishop Stakes and Stay Thirsty running in the Travers. I know the Travers is on channel 4 after 5pm not sure if Mo's race is televised on channel 4

They usually show another race besides the Travers. If not, go to MSG channel and watch all the races from Saratoga that day.
BTW, both of Repole's horses are morning line favorites.

They usually show another race besides the Travers. If not, go to MSG channel and watch all the races from Saratoga that day.
  Well if they show the race right before then it will be Uncle Mo's race. That would be pretty convenient for us.

I'm tempted to bet them but I got so clobbered up in Saratoga last week I think I'd be putting the hex on them although stay thirsty was very good to me last time he ran

Well if they show the race right before then it will be Uncle Mo's race. That would be pretty convenient for us.

I'm tempted to bet them but I got so clobbered up in Saratoga last week I think I'd be putting the hex on them although stay thirsty was very good to me last time he ran

The fields are so big at Saratoga it gets difficult to handicap, especially with the big prices they have had.
Where did you stay in Saratoga? Let's hope we get two victories tomorrow.

We ended up coming home after the races. It was a spur of the moment decision to go and everything was booked so we just came back that night 

If Uncle Mo is right and sharp he will crush these. His works suggest he's both. Flashpoint though is a very fast horse and suited to 7F. Of the rest only the California horse looks fast enough, but he's been running on the poly so who knows.

At anywhere near 5-2 you have to try and beat Stay Thirsty, I don't care who owns him. If the morning line holds Shakleford and Roman Ruler will be a generous 5-1 or so. Moonshine Mullin was second to ST in the Dandy and is 20-1 in the ML. I'd rather lose $20 on him than cash on ST at short odds.

If Uncle Mo is right and sharp he will crush these. His works suggest he's both. Flashpoint though is a very fast horse and suited to 7F. Of the rest only the California horse looks fast enough, but he's been running on the poly so who knows.

At anywhere near 5-2 you have to try and beat Stay Thirsty, I don't care who owns him. If the morning line holds Shakleford and Roman Ruler will be a generous 5-1 or so. Moonshine Mullin was second to ST in the Dandy and is 20-1 in the ML. I'd rather lose $20 on him than cash on ST at short odds.

Good point Fun. Speed has been winning up there, have to see what the track bias is tomorrow.

Well I lost my bet on Mo with a photo finish on Uncle Mo but Stay Thirsty was good to me last time so I bet him again.

Congrat's to Repole on Stay Thirsty's big win today and congrats to my wallet for recovering from my Uncle Mo loss  

Didn't see either race because of this freaking hurricane coverage on channel 4

Well I lost my bet on Mo with a photo finish on Uncle Mo but Stay Thirsty was good to me last time so I bet him again.

Congrat's to Repole on Stay Thirsty's big win today and congrats to my wallet for recovering from my Uncle Mo loss  

Mo was a little short. Next stop Met Mile.

Stay Thirsty was spot on. I have seen the Classic winner.

Mo was a little short. Next stop Met Mile.

Stay Thirsty was spot on. I have seen the Classic winner.
  Did thirsty win by a lot ? I was going to do one of those 2 horse exacta box things with him and another horse but I didn't know who else to pick so I figured just keep it simple so for someone like myself who knows nothing about horses

Did thirsty win by a lot ? I was going to do one of those 2 horse exacta box things with him and another horse but I didn't know who else to pick so I figured just keep it simple so for someone like myself who knows nothing about horses

He won by a couple, but easily. The horses that finished underneath were staggering the last furlong. 

I was up at the Spa Thurs- Sat, came home late last night ....Repole was a bob away from the double....great day of racing yesterday--- I hit the triple in the 1st race for 2300....

I was up at the Spa Thurs- Sat, came home late last night ....Repole was a bob away from the double....great day of racing yesterday--- I hit the triple in the 1st race for 2300....

Congratulations. Didn't a 50 to 1 horse win the first race? Did you handicap this race or play numbers?
Where do you stay in Saratoga?

Congratulations. Didn't a 50 to 1 horse win the first race? Did you handicap this race or play numbers?

Thanks. I play my son's bday every race 9-1-3 then I handicap the race and bet what I like. I just got lucky that when 9-1-3 ( sept 13) finally came in a 50-1 shot was on top. My friends and I rent a house on Clinton St for the meet. You go to the track at all?

Thanks. I play my son's bday every race 9-1-3 then I handicap the race and bet what I like. I just got lucky that when 9-1-3 ( sept 13) finally came in a 50-1 shot was on top. My friends and I rent a house on Clinton St for the meet. You go to the track at all?

Sounds great. Living in Arizona makes it harder to get to Saratoga. Will definitely be there next year. Two years ago we stayed at the Hilton, about $267 a night. Checked the flights on Southwest this year and was shocked to see some 8, 10 and 12 hour trips to the Spa. Maybe we can have a Redmen.com day at the track next year.

Sounds great. Living in Arizona makes it harder to get to Saratoga. Will definitely be there next year. Two years ago we stayed at the Hilton, about $267 a night. Checked the flights on Southwest this year and was shocked to see some 8, 10 and 12 hour trips to the Spa. Maybe we can have a Redmen.com day at the track next year.

The hotels up there are ridiculously over-priced. Guys I know paid 939.00 for two nights at the new Hilton Travers weekend. Even the small motels in town are 300 per night on Travers weekend, that is why my friends and I deceided to rent a house instead.

Back