Repole 1-2 !!!

I didn’t mean or intend to start a whole thing on this.

I’m a long time fan and poster, previously under another handle I had to change for this new board (prjohnnies).

As any long time diehard knows, Repole has been linked to us forever and is not only a prominent alum but very public SJU basketball lover.

I have no clue what his level of involvement or contributions has been. I recall reading, probably here or the other board I don’t frequent as much post Mullin/Abdelmassih, that Repole was a booster and involved during the Lav years. I also recall during the Francesca interview he stated he had donated to improve the locker rooms based on a discussion with Cragg.

So was just curious what his involvement is now, if any, especially in this world of NIL. A SJU basketball obsessed fan with his profile seems like someone who might be able to help on that front in multiple ways.

No worries. My response was directed at the responses to what you brought up. Repole is a high profile alum. Some who try to compare that to a random internet poster is where I scratch my head.

Repole horse came in a close third in the Wood Memorial at Aqueduct. Winner was a 59-1 shot.

Repole horse came in a close third in the Wood Memorial at Aqueduct. Winner was a 59-1 shot.
It was a hell of a three horse stretch drive. The Wood always produces some good racing and future Derby winners. My best Wood experience was in 1973 when we went to see the champ, Secretariat only to see Big Red finish a disappointing 3rd.

It was a hell of a three horse stretch drive. The Wood always produces some good racing and future Derby winners. My best Wood experience was in 1973 when we went to see the champ, Secretariat only to see Big Red finish a disappointing 3rd.

speaking of Secretariat, I saw Secretariat beaten at “The Graveyard of Champions” in Saratoga Springs by “Onion”.

Back