Redmen Lax vs Georgetown

MCNPA

2023 $upporter
Game vs Georgetown to be played next Saturday in what is the third annual Battle of Bethpage. It will be played at Bethpage high school. Hopefully we get a decent SJU contingent.

Hope we see some SJU fans there tomorrow. Supposed to be a big crowd. 2PM..

Tough loss to Gtown in overtime. We had the game won then they tied it right at the end of regulation.

Sat with rabid Lax fan MCNPA. He's so angry right now he might not be posting for a couple of days.

Big crowd. That gtown coach annoys me.

One of the best Lacrosse games I have ever attended. While the loss stings right now....the team is awesome and baring any more stumbles and some luck could make the tourney. The SJU crowd was large and loud. Just a good time all around.

One of the best Lacrosse games I have ever attended. While the loss stings right now....the team is awesome and baring any more stumbles and some luck could make the tourney. The SJU crowd was large and loud. Just a good time all around.

Great game, but we played poorly on defense and actively gave it away in regulation. Certainly still pissed. It was our game. Fantastic event though. Huge crowd and SJU has a very good team. Were in control most of the game and should've won today. We lost because of lazy and sloppy plays. Too bad. I want to see us lock up an at-large. Still have a chance at it if we win the next 3 in a row.

Back