Prayers for Demar Hamlin

SJU85

2023 $upporter 2022 $upporter
Prayers for Buffalo Bills player who made a tackle got up and collapsed. Was given CPR on the field. Just frightening.

Horrible, just horrible. A few years ago my daughter lost a high school classmate during a soccer match on Randall's Island. He got hit in the stomach and it ruptured his spleen and liver. She was at the game. I got there a few minutes after the ambulance took the boy away. This reminds me so much of that.

Damar's collapse was unreal. A total shock to have seen. He got up and then just collapsed. Prayers for Damar.

I don't know if any of you were watching Monday Night Football but Damar Hamlin, a safety for the Bills, collapsed on the field during the game and is in critical condition. Please say a prayer for him.

Last edited:
Horrible, just horrible. A few years ago my daughter lost a high school classmate during a soccer match on Randall's Island. He got hit in the stomach and it ruptured his spleen and liver. She was at the game. I got there a few minutes after the ambulance took the boy away. This reminds me so much of that.
That is terrible.

The way Hamlin collapsed didn’t look good and when they showed the initial replay of the tackle, I told my daughter who was watching with me “I think that might be cardiac related” especially where the runner made contact. I’ve seen someone go down like that in person (also at a soccer game but not a player but a trainer) and the video of Gaithers when he collapsed and this incident reminded me of both of those incidents.

Back