Pray for Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in my life would I ever thought possible that here in the United States expressing outrage towards the point blank slaughter of over 1000 Jewish civilians (including babies, young children, their parents, elderly, young men and women at a concert) would ever be met with hatred. If you ask most sane people, part of a long term solution includes a better life for peace loving Palestinians. Most sane people understand that Hamas terrorists must be vanquished and good Palestinians freed from their control.

Never in my life would I ever thought possible that here in the United States expressing outrage towards the point blank slaughter of over 1000 Jewish civilians (including babies, young children, their parents, elderly, young men and women at a concert) would ever be met with hatred. If you ask most sane people, part of a long term solution includes a better life for peace loving Palestinians. Most sane people understand that Hamas terrorists must be vanquished and good Palestinians freed from their control.
Thank you !!!

At the end of WW II, the British Air Force was scheduled to bomb
Dresden, Germany.
The air force leaders asked Churchill if he wanted them to still
do it., as the war was basically over.

Churchill said," Still do it ! Knock the hell out of them !"

And settler terrorists in the West Bank on a bizarre, illogical, vanity mission regarding their now dead Rabbi, need to be stopped from harming those peaceful Palestinians.

The age gap on this issue is pretty
disturbing imho.

And settler terrorists in the West Bank on a bizarre, illogical, vanity mission regarding their now dead Rabbi, need to be stopped from harming those peaceful Palestinians.
The 1948 notion of a Jewish homeland in Palestine was a problematic concept from the moment of inception. Hamas' charter calls for the destruction of Israel and death to the Jews. It's hard to make peace with that.

In my life i have had neighbors who as children were arrested by Nazis and on their way to concentration camps. Their families weren't as lucky as they were. In more than 75 years since the end of WWII we have not seen mass atrocities against Jewish civilians as this.

I am aware that there were about 20,000 Palestinians permitted to cross into Israel daily to work, a number that had only been increased over the summer. To my knowledge Israel has a population that includes many middle easterners.

I don't know enough to cast blame and it appears there is plenty to go around, but I do know that anyone who would brutally murder a child does not deserve to live, and leadership that approved such an attack must be destroyed before peace can be attained.

Pope Paul the 6th famously said "if you want peace, work for justice." We need a lot of justice on both sides of this war.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back