Possible Women's Hoop Transfer recruit

I don't know about her but I do know we are in the running for 2 very good transfers the first of which I should be able to announce in a few days when all paper work has been settled with SJU as she has already selected SJU. I will try to find out from the staff tomorrow.

I don't know about her but I do know we are in the running for 2 very good transfers the first of which I should be able to announce in a few days when all paper work has been settled with SJU as she has already selected SJU. I will try to find out from the staff tomorrow.

Looking forward to hearing the good news soon
Thanks, as always, for keeping us up to date regarding the women's team

I see that Grant was ranked number 65 in the class of 2012, very impressive.
Were she to transfer to SJU that would be 3 players in the class from Jersey who were all ranked in the top 100.
Lets all keep our fingers crossed. She is an explosive scoring 2 guard and we could use more fire power at that position.

Was at Rutgers game yesterday and Saw Danaejah Grant behind the St. Johns Bench 2nd row and she was cheering every time St. Johns made a basket. I went to google today to see if she was going to St. Johns, and that is how i ran across this site. Just Wondering...

Was at Rutgers game yesterday and Saw Danaejah Grant behind the St. Johns Bench 2nd row and she was cheering every time St. Johns made a basket. I went to google today to see if she was going to St. Johns, and that is how i ran across this site. Just Wondering...

Very interesting...Thanks for passing that along

Very interesting since she is also considering Rutgers and Seton Hall
I would think she would make a decision before the start of the second semester
Btw, C. Viv is getting a lot of heat on the Rutgers boards
Many fans think the game is passing her by and she should retire gracefully

Paperwork, paperwork, :) Coach Joey T is doing his thing and we will all be pleased.
Please be patient with me.

Seton Hall's coach just announced this week she is leaving the Hall at the end of the season and going back to the WNBA. I don't see them being in the running for any top players right now, transfers or high school players.

Seton Hall's coach just announced this week she is leaving the Hall at the end of the season and going back to the WNBA. I don't see them being in the running for any top players right now, transfers or high school players.

I forgot about that
Too bad SHE can't suit up
Anne Donovan is huge!!! (6'8" or so) and was a tremendous player in her day

Back