Over the last ten games..

Amaseinyourface

2023 $upporter 2023 Pickem Regular Season Champion 2022 $upporter
 D'angelo Harrison is leading the big east in scoring.

I was bored in class last night and decided to waste some time by running the numbers of the top 10 scorers in the big east (for the whole year) and computing their PPG over their last ten games. Here is how it looks..

Name Points AVE
1.)D'angelo Harrioson 216 21.6
2.)Kevin Jones 214 21.4
3.)Malik Waynes 144 20.6
4.)D.J. Odom 194 19.4
5.)Jae Crowder 172 17.2
6.)Clevland Melvin 171 17.1
7.)Jeremy Lamb 152 15.2
8.)Vincent Council 149 14.9
9.)Darryl Bryant 148 14.8
10.)Ashton gibbs 139 13.9

* Moe Harkless 148 14.8

Very impressive numbers for D'angelo. I dont think it is far fetched to think that he could average close to 20 for the whole year next year. The year off working on his body and his game, more rest during the games, and also some more scoring threats on the court should help him.

No it is not far fetched our next All American. 

I would think more than once. He can score the ball every way imaginable, and he has amazing vision and great passing ability as well.

I would think more than once. He can score the ball every way imaginable, and he has amazing vision and great passing ability as well.

Will be interesing to see where he ranks among all STJ greats when it's all done.

He's definitely as good as advertised.  He's having a great year. looking forward to seeing him next year in the back court with Branch. Should be one of the best back courts in the BE.

He's definitely as good as advertised.  He's having a great year. looking forward to seeing him next year in the back court with Branch. Should be one of the best back courts in the BE.
 cannot help but wonder what phil greene thinks when reading this. he is doing a fine job playing out of position and lets not give his job away without a competition. should be enough time for both.

I could see the three of them all averaging 25-30 mins per game and even all three of them on the court for a minute or two of speed at a time every once in a while. Phil will play a major role next year for sure.

Is he as good as Ben Gordon? For those who don't know, Ben was a muscled up kid as a freshman. When Conn. had to score Brown came out, and the ball was in Ben's hands.

Harrison is to good. Next year I still see him playing 35 min a game. If he is this good as a FR. it makes you salivate thinking what he will be like as a JR. and SR.

I know you love the guy Marillac, but multiple AA's?
I think Harrison is a great talent, but that might be asking a lot. If for no other reason than I can really see his number of shots taking a dip over the next three years as we add more talent.

Not to mention the level of performance it requires.

Is he as good as Ben Gordon? For those who don't know, Ben was a muscled up kid as a freshman. When Conn. had to score Brown came out, and the ball was in Ben's hands.

As long as Harrison doesn't smack the crap out of his college girlfriend he'll always be better than Gordon in my book.

Back